|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||BL-Sodium Hyaluronate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Sodium Hyaluronate||Molecular Formula:||C14H22NNaO11|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Centificate:||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Grade:||Cosmetic/Food Grade||Lead Time:||3-5 Working Days After Payment|
1. What is Sodium Hyaluronate Powder?
Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid, and its dry product is a white granular powder with no odor. As a glycosaminoglycan, sodium hyaluronate exists in the extracellular matrix of connective tissues and cornea in many parts of the human body. It is composed of D-glucuronic acid and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine. Artificial extraction of Streptococcus pyogenes fermentation broth. Sodium hyaluronate and its solutions are mostly used in ophthalmic and orthopedic surgery to provide support for surgical instruments and provide lubrication and cushioning for soft tissue joints. It is also widely used for cosmetic purposes and is added to various cosmetics to improve skin water retention and alleviate wrinkles.
|Product name||Sodium Hyaluronate|
|Storage||Cool and dry place|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Certificate||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Lead time||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
3. What is the function of Sodium Hyaluronate Powder?
1. Sodium hyaluronate is mainly used as a filler in the joint cavity in arthritis, which can adjust the size of the joint cavity and regulate the diffusion of substances inside and outside the joint cavity. It can prevent the degenerative changes of the diseased cartilage and repair the degenerated cartilage tissue.
2. Sodium hyaluronate can relieve the inflammation of the ocular surface by stabilizing the osmotic pressure of the patient's tears, moisturizing the cornea and conjunctival epithelium, and can also protect the moisture of the ocular surface.
3. In plastic surgery, sodium hyaluronate is a filler that can be used to fill the dermal layer. Small molecule sodium hyaluronate can promote the proliferation and differentiation of epidermal cells, scavenge oxygen free radicals, so as to achieve anti-wrinkle function and enhance skin elasticity.
4. Applications of Sodium Hyaluronate Powder
1. In the medical field, sodium hyaluronate can be used in the treatment of various osteoarthritis and ophthalmic diseases.
2. The application of sodium hyaluronate in cosmetology can be incorporated into the medical and cosmetic fields.
5. FAQ of Sodium Hyaluronate Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
A: Can provide free samples, we have an authoritative third-party testing agency issued by the inspection report.
Q2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our minimum order quantity starts from 10g. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Q3: Is OEM / ODM provided?
A: Of course. We are a company integrating industry and trade.
Q4: What is the delivery time?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Q5: How to order and pay?
A: We'll send it to you. You can also order through telegraphic transfer, Western Union, third-party trusteeship, PayPal, or L / C payment.
Q6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: 24 * 7 service is for you.
6. Display of Hyaluronic Acid Powder