|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||BL-Soybean extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Soybean Lecithin||Type:||Nutritional Supplement|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder||MOQ:||1KG|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Package:||Drum,Carton|
High Potency CAS 8002-43-5 Soybean Lecithin Nutritional Supplement
1. Introduction of Soybean Lecithin
Soybean lecithin is a by-product in the process of refining soybean oil, which is obtained by solvent extraction followed by centrifugation followed by alcohol washing. The granular soybean lecithin on the market is the phospholipid precipitated by soybean oil during the degumming process and then processed and dried. Pure soybean lecithin is a brownish-yellow waxy solid, which is easy to absorb water and turn into a brownish-black gelatinous substance, which is easily oxidized, and gradually changes from brownish yellow to brownish black; soybean lecithin contains lecithin, cephalin, etc. Aging, prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, etc. Soy lecithin can enhance the ability of cells to transmit information, thereby improving brain vitality, and improving the self-repairing ability of cell membranes to protect the liver.
2. Parameters of Soybean Lecithin
|Product Name||Soybean Lecithin|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
|Certificate||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Lead time||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Production Capacity||1 Tons / Per Month|
3. Functions of Soybean Lecithin
1. The cell membrane is mainly composed of lecithin. Supplementing the human body with lecithin means that the damaged cell membrane can be repaired, the function of the cell membrane can be improved, the cell membrane can be softened and rejuvenated, and the cell activity can be increased. Through the intake of lecithin, the body's metabolic capacity, self-healing capacity and the regeneration capacity of antibody tissues can be improved, the vitality of the body can be enhanced, and the aging of the body can be fundamentally delayed.
2. Soybean lecithin can emulsify and decompose oil, and can emulsify cholesterol and fat attached to the blood vessel wall into fine particles so that they can be dissolved in the blood and transported back to the liver for metabolism. It can soften blood vessels, improve serum lipids, remove peroxides, and reduce the content of cholesterol and fat in the blood, thereby reducing blood viscosity, improving blood circulation, and reducing the retention time of fat in blood vessels.
3. Soybean lecithin can provide sufficient nourishment for brain nerve cells, and speed up the transmission of information between the brain nerves, thereby improving brain vitality, eliminating brain fatigue, making brain thinking agile, and improving learning and work efficiency. Lecithin can maintain the normal function of brain nerve cells while repairing damaged brain cells and opening up the obstacles between the brain and blood circulation and enhancing the function of the brain nervous system, thereby achieving the effect of preventing senile dementia.
4. Supplementing lecithin can enhance the metabolism of liver cells, promote fat degradation, protect the liver, and prevent the occurrence of fatty liver and other diseases.
4. Application of Soybean Lecithin
1. In industry, it is mainly used as an emulsifier, moisturizing agent, thickening agent, etc.
2. It has the function of nutritional supplements.
5. Our Services of Soybean Lecithin
1. Provide you with qualified natural plant extract powder.
2. Provide customers with global products and solutions.
3. Answer all questions during the entire procurement process.
4. Track logistics information for customers.
5. If in doubt, provide after-sales service.
6.24 hours of online service.
6. Display of Soybean Lecithin