|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Sodium Hyaluronate||Molecular Formula:||C14H22NNaO11|
|Sample:||Available||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Centificate:||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL||Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Lead Time:||3-5 Working Days After Payment||Payment:||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
1. What is Sodium Hyaluronate?
Sodium Hyaluronate is a medium-molecular polysaccharide biomaterial formed by repeated alternation of N-acetylglucuronic acid. Sodium hyaluronate is the main component of synovial fluid and one of the components of the cartilage matrix. It plays a lubricating role in the joint cavity, can cover and protect the articular cartilage, improve joint contracture, inhibit the surface of cartilage degeneration and change, improve pathological synovial fluid, and increase the dripping function. Sodium hyaluronate is a physiologically active substance widely present in animals and humans. It is distributed in human skin, joint synovial fluid, umbilical cord, aqueous humor and vitreous body. This product has high viscoelasticity, plasticity, and good biocompatibility, and has obvious effects in preventing adhesion and repairing soft tissue. It is clinically used for a variety of skin injuries to promote wound healing. It is effective for abrasions and lacerations, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers, as well as debridement and venous stasis ulcers.
|Product name||Sodium Hyaluronate|
|Storage||Cool and dry place|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Certificate||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Lead time||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
3. What is the function of Sodium Hyaluronate?
1. Sodium hyaluronate is located in the eye tissue and plays an important physiological function. The network structure formed by collagen acts as a solid scaffold. The macromolecular network structure of sodium hyaluronate can bind a large amount of water and form a gel filled in it. The two network systems are balanced with each other. The sodium hyaluronate in the corneal stroma maintains Corneal morphology and plays an important role.
2. Sodium hyaluronate has a significant hydrophilic ability and lubricating effect, therefore, it can obviously relieve the pain, itching, burning sensation, foreign body sensation and other clinical symptoms of xerophthalmia, and significantly prolong the tear film rupture time.
3. It has a variety of physiological functions such as participating in the regulation of electrolytes and water in extracellular fluid, lubricating joints, resisting infection, participating in wound healing, etc. It plays an important role in the protection, nutrition and function of joints, mainly manifested as a joint cavity. Lubricates cover barriers and cushions stress.
4. Supplementing exogenous sodium hyaluronate can increase the content of sodium hyaluronate in the synovium, re-form a natural barrier, prevent further destruction and disappearance of the cartilage matrix; improve the biological function of the synovial membrane in pathological conditions, reduce or eliminate joint friction and pain; Through its inhibition of leukocyte migration and chemotaxis, it reduces synovial permeability, increases the production of polymer sodium hyaluronate, and reduces intra-articular exudation; covers and protects pain receptors, combines with pain mediators to relieve pain; and glycoproteins Combined, prevent the substance from participating in the inflammatory process, while sodium hyaluronate enters the cartilage matrix, forms aggregates with glycoproteins, and repairs damaged cartilage. Therefore, sodium hyaluronate has a good effect on mild to moderate knee osteoarthritis.
5. Dermatology uses sodium hyaluronate to moisturize, lubricate and help tissue repair.
4. Applications of Sodium Hyaluronate
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
A: Can provide free samples, we have an authoritative third-party testing agency issued by the inspection report.
Q2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our minimum order quantity starts from 10g. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Q3: Is OEM / ODM provided?
A: Of course. We are a company integrating industry and trade.
Q4: What is the delivery time?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Q5: How to order and pay?
A: We'll send it to you. You can also order through telegraphic transfer, Western Union, third-party trusteeship, PayPal, or L / C payment.
Q6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: 24 * 7 service is for you.