|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||BL-Hyaluronic Acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Hyaluronic Acid||Molecular Formula:||C14H22NNaO11|
|Sample:||Available||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Centificate:||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL||Grade:||Cosmetic Grade|
|Lead Time:||3-5 Working Days After Payment||Payment:||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
Cosmetic Grade Sodium Hyaluronate,
Powdered Sodium Hyaluronate,
Sodium Pure Hyaluronic Acid
1. What is Hyaluronic Acid Powder?
Hyaluronic acid is a complex molecule that is a major natural component of skin tissue, especially cartilage tissue. Hyaluronic acid is mainly synthesized by fibroblasts in the dermis of the skin and keratin-forming cells in the epidermis. In fact, the skin is the main hyaluronic acid reservoir, because nearly half of the skin's weight comes from hyaluronic acid, and it is most abundant in the dermis.
Overall, hyaluronic acid maintains the structure of all layers of the skin. Thanks to its viscoelastic properties and its ability to capture and store water, the skin is thus supported and becomes elastic. Therefore, hyaluronic acid is very important for the physiological activities of the skin, and it is also one of the key factors for the quality of the dermis and epidermis of the skin.
|Product name||Hyaluronic Acid Powder|
|Storage||Cool and dry place|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Certificate||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Lead time||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
3. What is the function of Hyaluronic Acid Powder?
1. Hyaluronic acid can form a breathable film that can regulate water evaporation (and thus regulate water loss).
2. Hyaluronic acid can lock the moisture on the skin surface and act as a 'reservoir'.
3. Hyaluronic acid protects the skin from external aggressions that can cause the skin's natural sebum barrier to deteriorate.
4. Strengthen the skin's natural defense and accelerate the healing of skin wounds.
5. Improve skin physiological properties, and improve skin firmness by increasing the amount of hyaluronic acid in the dermis and stimulating its regeneration.
6. Rejuvenates the inner dermis and stimulates fibroblasts (supportive cells that keep the skin soft) to promote collagen synthesis.
4. Applications of Hyaluronic Acid Powder