|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin||Molecular Formula:||C34H29CuN4Na3O6|
|Appearance:||Dark Green Powder||MOQ:||1KG|
|Sample:||Available||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Centificate:||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL||Place Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Lead Time:||3-5 Working Days After Payment||Payment:||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin CAS 11006-34-1,
Mulberry Leaf Extract Chlorophyll Powder,
Mulberry Leaf Extract Powder
1. Introduction of Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
Chlorophyll copper sodium salt is a natural water-soluble safe and non-toxic food coloring approved by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the World Health Organization (WHO) and China Food Additives Standards Committee. It is a dark green powder with a slightly metallic luster and is odorless. Or it has a special ammonia-like odor, is hygroscopic, and is relatively stable to light and heat. Soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol and chloroform, slightly soluble in ether and petroleum ether. The aqueous solution is a blue-green clear and transparent liquid, and its inherent bright green characteristics are far better than the stability of chlorophyll to light and heat. And with its unique sterilization and deodorization properties, it is widely used in daily chemical industries such as food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
|Product name||Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin|
|Appearance||Dark Green Powder|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Certificate||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Lead time||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
3. Functions of Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
1. It has superior coloring power and good stability in neutral and alkaline solutions.
2. Strong antibacterial effect, suitable for surgery, ulcerative cancer, acute rhinitis and sinusitis, chronic ear infection, inflammation, etc.
3. Effective in removing putrid odor. It is the active ingredient in many internal preparations designed to reduce odors associated with incontinence, colostomies and similar surgeries, and body odor in general.
4. Cancer prevention.
5. Liver protection, promotes the healing of gastric and intestinal ulcers.
4. COA of Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
5. Applications of Chlorophyll Powder
1. As a colorant, it is widely used in the food industry.
2. Applied in the field of medicine and health.
3. Used in cosmetics and daily chemical industries.
6. FAQ of Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
A: Can provide free samples, we have an authoritative third-party testing agency issued by the inspection report.
Q2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our minimum order quantity starts from 10g. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Q3: Is OEM / ODM provided?
A: Of course. We are a company integrating industry and trade.
Q4: What is the delivery time?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Q5: How to order and pay?
A: We'll send it to you. You can also order through telegraphic transfer, Western Union, third-party trusteeship, PayPal, or L / C payment.
Q6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: 24 * 7 service is for you.
7. Display of Chlorophyll Powder