|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Food Additives|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Phytosterol||Grade:||Food/Cosmetic Grade|
|Type:||Food Additive||Source:||Plant Cell Membrane|
|Specification:||20%-95%||Test Method:||HPLC UV|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
Healthcare Phytosterol Powder,
Organic Phytosterol Powder,
Phytosterol Organic Food Additives
Organic Food Additives Phytosterol Powder CAS 83-46-5 For Healthcare
1. Introduction of Phytosterol
Phytosterols are functional components that exist in a free state or in a state bound to fatty acids and sugars and are widely present in the cell membranes of various plants such as vegetables and fruits.
Plant sterols are divided into three categories: 4-methyl sterol, 4-methyl sterol and 4,4'-dimethylsterol. 4-methyl sterol mainly includes β-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol and vegetable sterol. Seed sterols, etc. The structure of plant sterols is basically similar to that of animal sterols. The difference is the number of methyl groups attached to the c-4 position and the difference in the side chain of the c-11 position. It is the slight differences in these side chains that make them different. physiological function.
Phytosterols are the non-saponifiable products of vegetable oils and fats. Industrially, the sap of soybean and rapeseed seeds are used as raw materials to extract the by-products in the production of vitamin E or the non-saponifiable products from the production of rice bran oil. The product is obtained after refining.
2. Parameters of Phytosterol
|Source||Plant cell membrane|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Phytosterol
1. Plant sterols can lower blood LDL cholesterol, but have no effect on HDL cholesterol.
2. Studies have shown that the intake of sitosterol, stigmasterol and campesterol is negatively correlated with the occurrence of gastric cancer. Phytosterols may inhibit tumors by reducing the fluidity of the cell membrane surface. Not only can it increase the activity of some fatty acid desaturases in the liver, but it can also reduce the activity of 5α-reductase and aromatase in the liver and prostate, and the increase in the activities of these two enzymes may lead to prostate hyperplasia and prostate cancer.
3. Plant sterols can improve urinary symptoms in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Therefore, in addition to paying attention to the intake of plant sterols in food, middle-aged and elderly men can also take sitosterol in an appropriate amount, which can not only reduce cholesterol levels but also Can prevent the occurrence of prostate disease.
4. Phytosterols can reduce the level of C-reactive protein in the body. Phytosterols also have antioxidant effects. Use sitosterol to replace cholesterol in the membrane of human keratinocytes to study the effect of sitosterol on lipid production in cells mediated by ultraviolet light. The effect of peroxides was found that sitosterol can reduce lipid peroxides by 30%. Plant sterols also have anti-inflammatory, antiviral, hormone-regulating and metabolic-regulating effects.
4. Application of Phytosterol
1. It is used in the food field and can be used as an additive for butter, etc.
2. Applied in the field of medicine.
3. Applied in the field of cosmetic raw materials.
5. FAQ of Phytosterol
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Gallic Acid