|Product Name:||Red Clover Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Molecular Weight:||222.2387||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Specification:||8%-40%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Clover Extract Isoflavone Powder,
Isoflavone Powder 40%,
Food Grade Clover Extract
CAS 574-12-9 Best Red Clover Extract Isoflavone Powder 8%-40%
1. Introduction of Isoflavone
Red clover extract is prepared from dried stems and leaves with flowers, and the extract is usually standardized to contain 8%, 20% and 40% of chickpeas. The ingredients include formononetin, chickpea sprouts A, daidzein, and genistein, accounting for 73-76%, 23-25%, less than 1% and less than 1%, respectively.
The active ingredient of this extract is isoflavones. Compared with other phytoestrogens, it has high estrogenic activity and plays an important role in preventing breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, improving osteoporosis and improving women's menopausal symptoms. Therefore, red clover extract is widely used in healthy food. It has almost no calories and is not fattening; it is safe for long-term consumption. Red clover is a leguminous perennial herb, also known as red clover, red clover and clover. Native to Europe and West Asia, it is now widely distributed all over the world. It is a temperate plant and is cultivated in all parts of China. Red clover contains flavonoids, proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates and vitamins. Among them, isoflavones have attracted special attention because of their phytoestrogen-like effects and anticancer effects of flavonoids.
2. Parameters of Red Clover Extract
|Product Name||Red Clover Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Isoflavone
1. The efficacy of red rhizoma extract in improving female menopausal syndrome and preventing middle-aged women from suffering from cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis and breast cancer has been further fully confirmed.
2. By quickly supplementing women's "evergreen", nourishing the ovaries, and balancing the level of estrogen in the body, to achieve a balanced conditioning effect, effectively relieve middle-aged hot flashes, sweating, irritability, and poor sleep, and memory loss. and other symptoms.
3. The female "penicillin" contained in red clover can play a two-way regulating role after entering the human body. When the level of estrogen in the body decreases, it plays a supplementary role, and when the level of estrogen in the body is too high, the entry of "evergreen" can block the binding of the body's own over-secreted estrogen to the receptor, and avoid excessive estrogen levels. And cause side effects and cancer, such as breast disease, endometrial cancer and so on.
4. Among them, isoflavones have the functions of strong anti-oxidation, protection of free radical damage and free radical scavenging. There are whitening, anti-aging, and astringent pores.
4. Application of Red Clover Extract
The folk application of red clover is also very common, including tea, preparation of ointment, as a food ingredient, etc., and has formed a large-scale application in industrial production fields such as food, beverage, and health food.
5. FAQ of Cortex Isoflavone
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Red Clover Extract