|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Bamboo Leaf Flavonoid||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Particle Size:||80 Mesh Sieve||Part:||Leaf|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Specification:||5%-25%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Natural Bamboo Leaves Powder,
Herbal Extracts Flavonoid Powder,
Bamboo Leaves Powder Healthcare
CAS 91771-33-4 Bamboo Leaves Powder Flavonoid 5%-25% For Healthcare
1. Introduction of Bamboo Leaves Flavonoid
The active components of bamboo leaf flavonoids are mainly flavonoid glycosides and coumarin lactones, and the main stable components are bamboo leaf carbon glycoside flavonoids, including four types of the orient, isoorientin, vitexin and isovitexin. It has obvious anti-lipid peroxidation, scavenging hydroxyl free radicals and regulating blood lipid functions, as well as anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-mutation, anti-tumor, anti-ulcer, anti-virus, protection of cardiovascular diseases and liver protection and other physiological activities.
Flavonoids are the main active substances extracted from bamboo leaves. Bamboo leaves are the leaves of Poaceae evergreen trees or shrubs Bitter bamboo. The culm is 5-8 meters high, green, glabrous, with white powder under the nodes; the culm ring is raised; the culm is solid or nearly solid. The basket ring is thick and glabrous. Sheath turquoise, with purplish red margins, smooth and glabrous, without spots; ears weakly developed, with bristle hairs; tongue weak, about 1 mm high, apex nearly truncated, margins with very fine cilia; lamella triangular, close to the culm and erect, green, with sparse hairs on the edge, leaf sheath with inconspicuous auricles; ligule very short; leaf blade lanceolate, shoot stage in late April.
2. Parameters of Bamboo Leaves Flavonoid
|Product Name||Bamboo leaf flavonoid|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Bamboo Leaves Flavonoid
1. Bamboo leaf flavonoids have the functions of lowering blood lipids, inhibiting platelet aggregation and thrombosis, and can play a role in helping to protect cardiovascular and cerebrovascular health care.
2. Bamboo leaf flavonoids have antioxidant effects. Bamboo leaf flavonoids can significantly reduce lipid peroxidation and increase the activities of superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione peroxidase.
3. Bamboo leaf flavonoids have inhibitory effects on some food pathogens such as bacteria, molds and yeasts, among which it has a strong inhibitory effect on bacteria and Escherichia coli, but the inhibitory effect on molds and yeasts is weak.
4. Regulate immune function.
5. Bamboo leaf flavonoid extract can effectively remove nitrate and block the synthesis of strong carcinogen N-nitrosamine to a certain extent. And within a certain range, with the increase of mass concentration, there is an obvious gradient change. When a certain mass concentration is reached, the clearance rate and blocking rate increase slightly and tends to be stable, showing a similar effect to vitamin C, hawthorn and garlic extracts. Biological activity, that is, has anti-cancer and anti-cancer effects.
6. Flavonoids have antidepressant and memory improvement functions.
4. Application of Bamboo Leaves Flavonoid
1. Can be widely used in the food industry such as Chinese sausages, cured products, aquatic products, puffed food, condiments, high temperature sterilized milk, fruit juice drinks, soft drinks, edible oil, etc.
2. Application in functional food: Flavonoids are both pharmacological factors and important nutritional factors, and have important physiological health care functions for the human body.
3. The 21st century will be the era of natural medicine. Bamboo leaf flavonoids have great potential to develop new natural medicines.
4. Application in cosmetics: It meets the safety requirements as a cosmetic additive, and can be used as a functional factor in anti-aging skin care cosmetics, used in various daily cosmetics such as nutritional moisturizers and sunscreen skin care agents.
5. FAQ of Bamboo Leaves Flavonoid
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Bamboo Leaves Flavonoid