Herb Supplement Black Goji Extract Anthocyanin Powder 5%-25%
1. Introduction of Black Goji Extract
Black goji extract is derived from the fruit of the Solanaceae plant, Lycium nigra. Wild black wolfberry is sweet and flat, rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates, free amino acids, organic acids, minerals, trace elements, alkaloids, vitamins C, B1, B2 and other nutrients. Compared with red wolfberry, black wolfberry extract is richer in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. According to reports, black wolfberry is a miraculous biological resource, rich in nutrients and active ingredients for medicine and health care. Studies have shown that black wolfberry contains carotene, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, ascorbic acid, sitosterol, linoleic acid, xanthic acid, betaine, winter cherry red pigment and other minerals and trace elements Ca, iron, phosphorus, copper, zinc and other content are also high. It has the functions of nourishing the liver and improving eyesight, nourishing the kidney and nourishing essence, and delaying aging.
2. Parameters of Black Goji Extract
||Black Goji Extract
|Place of Origin
||Cool Dry Place
3. Functions of Black Goji Extract
1. Black wolfberry extract is rich in wolfberry polysaccharide, which is a water-soluble polysaccharide with physiological activity, which can enhance non-specific immune function, improve disease resistance, and inhibit tumor growth and cell mutation. Immunosenescence is closely related to apoptosis. It can significantly improve the phagocytic function of phagocytes and increase the proliferation ability of lymphocytes.
2. Lycium barbarum polysaccharide is not only a biological response modifier that regulates immune response but also exerts anti-cancer effects through the neuroendocrine-immune regulatory network. It has a very obvious effect on eliminating fatigue.
3. Black wolfberry extract has the effect of resisting γ-ray radiation and protecting the body. It can be used as an adjuvant drug to cooperate with anti-tumor treatments such as radiotherapy, reduce the toxic and side effects of radiotherapy, improve the curative effect, and protect the immune function of the body.
4. Black wolfberry extract has obvious functions of lowering blood lipids and regulating lipid metabolism and has a positive effect on preventing cardiovascular diseases.
5. Significantly enhance the activity of superoxide dismutase (SOD) in damaged islet cells, improve the antioxidant capacity of islet cells, reduce the damage to cells caused by peroxides, and reduce the production of internal dialdehyde. Cells have a certain protective effect.
6. Reduce the content of malondialdehyde and endothelin in plasma and blood vessels, increase the release of calcitonin gene-related peptides, and prevent the formation of hypertension.
7. Protect the reproductive system.
4. Applications of Black Goji Extract
5. FAQ of Black Goji Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course, you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Black Goji Extract