|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-Multiple Specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Feverfew Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||10:1,0.3%.0.8%|
Feverfew Extract Parthenolide Powder,
Powdered Feverfew Extract For Skin,
Feverfew Powder HPLC
CAS 20554-84-1 Feverfew Extract Benefits Parthenolide Powder HPLC
1. Introduction of Feverfew Extract
Feverflower extract has strong antitumor activity. Feverflower is an annual herb that likes warm or high temperatures and does not require special management for its strength. Fertility is strong, and any land can be fertile. The cultivation of cut flowers must be based on dense planting, less fertilizer and water saving, so as to obtain cut flowers with ideal plant height, stem and flower diameter. The leaf base has cracks and the flowers are white like jade, with chrysanthemum fragrance, long flowering period, and flower branches, and each plant can open nearly a hundred flowers. Strongly fragrant, about 45 cm tall, with pale yellow leaves and daisy-shaped flowers. It is distributed in the uncultivated areas where the vegetation is prosperous in Eurasia. Consuming feverfew leaves relieves headaches and migraines, but some people experience blisters in the mouth after consuming it. For fever, headache, or general pain, it is safer to take the infused leaves of the whole plant. Suffering from mosquito bites can also be used as a tincture. Continued use of small doses of hot soak during labor can help regular contractions.
2.Parameters of Feverfew Extract
|Product Name||Feverfew Extract|
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
3. Functions of Feverfew Extract
1. Feverflower extract mainly has the functions of analgesia, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and menstrual regulation.
2. Feverflower extract has strong antitumor activity. This extract can destroy acute myeloid leukemia cells and is of great help in the development of new drugs for leukemia. This extract of feverfew also targets the stem cells that cause acute and chronic myeloid leukemia and fundamentally curbs the disease.
3. For the treatment of migraine, but also for the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, dysmenorrhea, etc.
4. Application of Feverfew Extract
1. Used in the field of cosmetics.
2. Used in the field of health care products.
3. Used in the field of medicine, paeoniflorin acts as an analgesic and has the effect of regulating immunity.
5. FAQ of Feverfew Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Feverfew Extract