|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||BL-Azelaic acid 99%|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Azelaic Acid||Molecular Formula:||C9H16O4|
|Sample:||Available||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Centificate:||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL||Place Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Lead Time:||3-5 Working Days After Payment||Payment:||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
Organic Azelaic Acid Powder,
Natural Azelaic Acid Powder,
Organic Extracts Azelaic Powder
1. Introduction of Azelaic Acid
Azelaic acid is a kind of dermatological control drug, mainly used for the treatment of acne, chloasma, and skin melanin deposition. It is also an important organic synthesis intermediate, used in the synthesis of plasticizers in the plastic and rubber industries, in the synthesis of low-temperature high-speed lubricants in aviation oil, electrolytic capacitor manufacturing, and other important applications. The preparation of azelaic acid using unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic acid and the corresponding triglycerides such as castor oil and cottonseed oil is the main production method at present.
The azelaic acid composition is suitable for 4 types of skin: pigmented skin, oily skin, firm skin, and sensitive skin.
|Product name||Azelaic Acid|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Certificate||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Lead time||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
3. Functions of Azelaic Acid
As early as many years ago, it was clinically found that: the skin of patients with sweat spots would show localized whitening.
After further research, it was found that: the secretion of the dermatophyte bacterium that causes sweat spots inhibits melanin production and therefore makes the infected part appear white. This secretion is azelaic acid.
Thus, from the medical point of view, it can be proved that azelaic acid has a whitening effect.
2. Dissolving keratin
Azelaic acid itself is a weak acid, which has the ability to dissolve keratin and control hyperkeratosis of hair follicles, and also partially dissolve acne and reduce acne generation.
3. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
Azelaic acid can produce some inhibitory effect on two common bacteria that cause infections on the skin surface: Propionibacterium acnes and Staphylococcus epidermidis. Also, azelaic acid can inhibit cellular oxidative metabolism and scavenge free radicals, which also has some anti-inflammatory effects.
4. Applications of Azelaic Acid
1. It is mainly used for the production of azelaic acid dioctyl ester plasticizer and is also used as raw material for the production of fragrance, lubricant, oil agent, and polyamide resin.
2. Azelaic acid has antibacterial properties and can be used as a food preservative. Use in mouthwash is good for caries control, and use in soap can avoid soap body surface cracking. It has good permeability to the skin, and its use in creams and cosmetics can increase the absorption function of the skin. It has a variety of medicinal effects and can be used in dermatological creams. Has skin brightening and whitening functions. Azelaic acid or its zinc salt is used in hair care products in combination with vitamin B6 for the treatment of testosterone alopecia in men with higher endocrine secretions and to stimulate hair growth at the same time.
5. FAQ of Azelaic Acid
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
A: Can provide free samples, we have an authoritative third-party testing agency issued by the inspection report.
Q2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our minimum order quantity starts from 10g. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Q3: Is OEM / ODM provided?
A: Of course. We are a company integrating industry and trade.
Q4: What is the delivery time?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Q5: How to order and pay?
A: We'll send it to you. You can also order through telegraphic transfer, Western Union, third-party trusteeship, PayPal, or L / C payment.
Q6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: 24 * 7 service is for you.
6. Display of Azelaic Acid