|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||BL-Sucralose 99%|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Sucralose||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Molecular Formula:||C12H19Cl3O8||Molecular Weight:||397.63|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Centificate:||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL||Place Of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Lead Time:||3-5 Working Days After Payment||Payment:||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
Organic Sucralose Powder,
99% Sucralose Powder,
Pregnancy Pure Sucralose Powder
1. Introduction of Sucralose
Sucralose is a white powder product, which is very soluble in water, ethanol, and methanol. It is the only functional sweetener produced from sucrose, and its sweetness is 600 times that of sucrose, and its sweetness is pure, and its sweetness characteristics are very similar to sucrose, without any bitter aftertaste; no heat, no dental caries, good stability, especially stable in aqueous solution. After a long period of toxicological tests, it has been proven to be extremely safe and is the best functional sweetener at present, and has been approved for use in more than 30 countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, and Russia, and China. At present, sucralose has been widely used in beverages.
Sucralose, also known as sucralose, is a powerful food sweetener with the trade name Splenda, or TGS for short. sucralose is the fifth generation of synthetic sweetener after saccharin, sweetener, aspartame, and acesulfame, and is the only sweetener made from sucrose so far, and is an additive approved by the state to be used in food and beverages. Sucralose is the most perfect and competitive sweetener among artificial sweeteners, with high sweetness, good flavor, non-nutritional, long storage period, low calorific value and high safety performance.
|Boiling point||669.4±55.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
|Refractive index||-39.3 ° (C=6, H2O)|
|Safety instructions||S26; S37/39|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Certificate||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Lead time||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
3. Functions of Sucralose
1. High safety, no side effects of its own, AD value of 15mg/kg.
2. High sweetness, it is a more successful sweetener in the current R&D project, its sweetness is about 600 times that of sucralose, which is even higher than that of aspartame, and its own sweetness is purer, without the after the bitterness of sucrose.
3. The nature and its own properties are more stable, and the crystalline product will be stored in a dry environment at 20℃ for about 4a. The substance itself does not contain chemically active groups, and the probability of chemical reaction with other substances is low, so it can be used in food ingredient processing systems.
4. The aqueous solution is chemically stable, the sweetness of the aqueous solution does not change at high temperatures, and does not react chemically with proteins and pectin in food.
4. Application of Sucralose
Sucralose is widely used in beverages, chewing gum, dairy products, preserves, syrup, ice cream, jam, jelly, betel nut, squash, melon seeds, pudding, and other foods.
1. Used in processing technology, such as autoclaving, spray drying, extrusion, and other food processing technology, but not used in baking, the temperature exceeds 120 ℃ easily decomposes harmful substances
2. For fermented foods
3. Used in health food and medicine for obesity, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes patients with low sugar products
4. For the production of canned fruits and candied foods
5. For a fast-filling beverage production line
5. FAQ of Sucralose
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
A: Can provide free samples, we have an authoritative third-party testing agency issued by the inspection report.
Q2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our minimum order quantity starts from 10g. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Q3: Is OEM / ODM provided?
A: Of course. We are a company integrating industry and trade.
Q4: What is the delivery time?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Q5: How to order and pay?
A: We'll send it to you. You can also order through telegraphic transfer, Western Union, third-party trusteeship, PayPal, or L / C payment.
Q6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: 24 * 7 service is for you.
6. Display of Sucralose