|Product Name:||Gallic Acid||Grade:||Food Grade|
Compounds Gallic Acid Powder,
Polyphenols Gallic Acid Powder,
HPLC Organic Food Additives
Polyphenols Organic Compounds Gallic Acid CAS 149-91-7 HPLC 99%
1. Introduction of Gallic Acid
Gallic acid, whose chemical name is 3,4,5-trihydroxy benzoic acid, molecular formula C7H6O5, is a polyphenolic organic compound, widely present in rhubarb, eucalyptus, dogwood and other plants, in food, biological, It is widely used in medicine, chemical industry and other fields. According to foreign literature records, gallic acid was first produced by Scheler (1786). But ancient China had clear records long before that. For example, Li Ting's "Introduction to Medicine" (1575) of the Ming Dynasty records the process of obtaining gallic acid from gall seeds by fermentation. In the book, it is said that "Gallnut coarse powder is mixed with alum, and the song is evenly distributed. It is like a wine koji, like a porcelain ware that does not hide the wind, and it is taken out when it is born." In Volume 39 of the Compendium of Materia Medica, there is a record that "Long frost grows on the medicine, and the medicine has been completed". The "raw white" and "long frost" here both mean the formation of gallic acid, which is the first organic acid produced in the world, two hundred years earlier than Scheler's discovery.
2. Parameters of Gallic Acid
|Product Name||Gallic Acid|
3. Functions of Gallic Acid
1. Gallic acid has various biological activities such as anti-inflammatory, anti-mutation, antioxidant, and anti-free radicals;
2. Gallic acid has an anti-tumor effect, which can inhibit the metastasis of mast cell tumors, thereby prolonging the survival period;
3. It is also a relatively suitable candidate drug for killing trypanosomes;
4. It has a protective effect on the liver and can resist the physiological and biochemical changes of the liver induced by carbon tetrachloride;
5. Antibacterial and antiviral: It has a bacteriostatic effect on 17 kinds of fungi at a concentration of 3%, and also has a certain inhibitory effect on the influenza virus. Bacillary dysentery can be treated. Has astringent, hemostasis and antidiarrheal effects.
4. Application of Gallic Acid
1. Food field: It is an excellent food antioxidant.
2. Biological field: It can be used as a plant growth regulator.
3. The field of medicine: has a variety of pathological effects.
4. Chemical field: used to manufacture a variety of fuels, firework stabilizers, blue-black inks, etc.
5. FAQ of Gallic Acid
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Gallic Acid