|Product Name:||Shikonin Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Source:||Comfrey Root Extract|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Specification:||3%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Organic Comfrey Root Extract,
Comfrey Root Extract Powder,
Shikonin Powder Food Additives
Comfrey Root Extract CAS 517-89-5 Shikonin Powder Purple Powder
1. Introduction of Shikonin Powder
Shikonin is an organic compound with the chemical formula C16H16O5. It is insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, organic solvents and vegetable oils, easily soluble in alkaline water, and precipitates out in the presence of acid. It is a purple-red naphthoquinone natural pigment extracted from the root of the natural plant Zongfu. The main components are shikonin and its title organisms, including shikonin, acetylshikonin, B,p'-dimethylacryloyl Shikonin, p-hydroxyisovaleryl shikonin, isovaleryl shikonin, deoxyshikonin, etc. Comfrey is a perennial herb of the family Comfrey, with upright rhizomes, cylindrical, slightly curved, often divergent growth, and dark red-purple outer skin. Its taste is sweet, salty, and cold in nature, returns to the heart envelope and liver meridian, and has the functions of cooling blood, promoting blood circulation, clearing heat, detoxifying and expelling rash, and its main components are shikonin and its derivatives. Modern pharmacological studies show that shikonin has Significant anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, bactericidal and anti-viral, hepatoprotective and immune regulation effects.
2. Parameters of Shikonin Powder
|Product Name||Shikonin powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
3. Functions of Shikonin Powder
1. Shikonin can strongly inhibit the biosynthesis of leukotriene B4 and 5-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid, and exert an anti-inflammatory effect.
2. It has certain in vitro anti-influenza virus activity and can directly kill the parainfluenza virus.
3. Shikonin has a strong inhibitory effect on Candida albicans.
4. Shikonin can inhibit the proliferation of tumor cells and regulate the immune function of the body, and is expected to be used as one of the adjuvant drugs for chemotherapy; at the same time, it can be used in combination with fluorouracil or cisplatin, and supplemented with anti-APRIL therapy to combat the proliferation of residual cancer cells. Increased capacity may have a potentially important role. In addition, shikonin can induce apoptosis of various tumor cells.
4. Application of Shikonin Powder
1. In the daily chemical industry, toothpaste can be made to prevent dental caries and gingivitis.
2. It can be used as a colorant for medicine, cosmetics and food.
3. Applied in the field of medicine.
5. FAQ of Shikonin Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Shikonin Powder