|Product Name:||Eggshell Membrane Extract||Test Method:||TLC|
|Grade:||Cosmetic Grade||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Sample:||Avaliable||Specification:||10:1 , 20:1|
Eggshell Membrane Extract Powder,
Cosmetic Grade Eggshell Membrane Extract,
Skin Care Eggshell Membrane Powder
Cosmetic Grade Eggshell Membrane Extract For Skin Care White Powder
1. Introduction of Eggshell Membrane Extract
The eggshell membrane extract is the egg membrane in the eggshell of pheasant domestic chicken eggs after hatching. Its main components are keratin, collagen, hyaluronic acid, and a small number of mucin fibers. Including chicken egg white skin, chicken white skin, phoenix retreat, egg film coating, and egg coating. Most of the dried products are wrinkled paper-like films, ranging in size, from pale yellow or yellow-white, slightly glossy, with brown line-like stripes.
The shell membrane is a fibrous membrane wrapped outside the protein and is an organic fiber network composed of tough keratin. It is divided into two layers: the outer shell membrane is thicker, which is close to the eggshell, and is an opaque, unstructured membrane, which is used to prevent the evaporation of moisture from the egg contents; the inner shell membrane is about 1/3 of the thickness of the former, which is attached to The inner layer of the outer shell membrane through which air can freely pass. The inner shell membrane and outer shell membrane are mostly tightly joined, and only at the blunt end of the egg do they separate to form an air sac. The air chamber appears after the egg is laid. It is the contraction caused by the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the body to form a gap between the shell membranes; if the moisture in the egg is lost, the air chamber will continue to increase; its development and increase.
2. Parameters of Eggshell Membrane Extract
|Product name||Eggshell Membrane Extract|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
|Storage||Cool Dry Place|
3. Functions of Eggshell Membrane Extract
1. The effect of thickening the cuticle and repairing damaged cuticles.
2. The yeast lysate in the eggshell membrane can also soothe and calm and promote wound healing.
3. Restore brighter, firmer, more supple new skin.
4. N-acetylglucosamine galactose, glucuronic acid, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate and other activities contained in an eggshell membrane, hyaluronic acid in eggshell membrane extract, has the functions of whitening and moisturizing, shrinking pores, firming and tenderness Skin, moisturizing and smoothing, antibacterial repair, anti-aging and other multiple functions.
4. Applications of Eggshell Membrane Extract
Eggshell membrane extract is used in facial masks and functional skin care products. The collagen contained in it has multiple effects on the skin.
5. FAQ of Eggshell Membrane Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course, you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Eggshell Membrane Extract