|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||BL-Fish Collagen Peptide|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Peptide||Type:||Peptides Powder|
|Source:||Fish Scales, Deep-sea Fish Skin||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Package:||Drum,Carton|
Nutraceuticals Marine Collagen Powder,
Marine Collagen Protein Powder,
Fish Scales Collagen Powder
90% 1000 Daltons Vital Proteins Marine Collagen White Fine Powder
1. Introduction of Fish Collagen Peptide
Fish collagen peptide is a high molecular functional protein. Collagen is the main component of the skin, accounting for 80% of the skin's dermis. It forms a fine elastic network in the skin, firmly locking in moisture to support the skin. The rate of regeneration of collagen in the body after digestion through gastric juices cannot be verified. Among them, ACMETEA belongs to the world's top collagen, which is the most abundant protein in animals, and belongs to the insoluble fibrous protein, which is also a class of extracellular matrix, mainly found in connective tissue.
Collagen is the most abundant type of protein in the human body, accounting for about 1/4 of the total protein. As an extracellular protein, it exists in human connective tissue, bones, and cartilage, containing more than 90% in bones and tendons, and more than 50% in skin tissue, mainly four types of collagen: I, II, III, and IV. Type I, II, and III collagen are extremely abundant in living organisms, accounting for 80% to 90% of the total collagen in living organisms. The amino acid composition of collagen is different from other proteins, rich in glycine, proline, and high content of hydroxyproline, glycine accounts for about 30% of the total amino acids, and the proline content is more than 10%, collagen also has good water locking, is an excellent cooperative moisturizer, collagen products have three effects of protecting skin moisture, increasing bone density and enhancing immunity, in beauty, fitness and It is widely used in functional foods, health products, and cosmetics.
2. Parameters of Fish Collagen Peptide
|Product Name||Fish Collagen Peptide|
|Source:||Fish scales, deep-sea fish skin|
|Basic explanation:||A polymeric functional protein|
|Main presence:||Connective tissue|
|Appearance||White fine Powder|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
|Certificate||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Lead time||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Production Capacity||1 Tons / Per Month|
3. Functions of Fish Collagen Peptide
1. Water locking and storage
Long-lasting oligopeptide collagen's LOC elastic network three-dimensional water locking system releases a large number of water locking groups in three dimensions for 12 hours, firmly locking the body's supply of water to form a "dermal reservoir".
2. Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging
Collagen repairs the broken and aging elastic fiber network reorganizes the skin's tissue structure, and relieves wrinkles; in addition, it scavenges free radicals and antioxidants to slow down skin aging.
3. Smoothen fine lines and eliminate red blood cells
After entering the dermis, collagen can quickly fill the collapsed tissues, tighten the skin, enhance elasticity, smooth fine lines, and prevent and eliminate red blood.
4. Lighten spots and eliminate blemishes
Collagen can make cell connections tighter, speed up metabolism, promote dead skin shedding, prevent melanin deposition, and make skin fair and lighten spots.
5. Skin whitening
Collagen can inhibit the production of melanin and prevent melanin deposition, thus achieving the purpose of whitening.
6. Repair dark circles and bags under the eyes
Promote the microcirculation of skin around the eyes, strengthen the metabolism of eye skin, make it moisturized and retain water, and improve the bags and dark circles under the eyes.
7. Breast health
Collagen, the main component of connective tissue, intertwines with elastin and polysaccharide proteins to form a mesh structure, creating a certain mechanical strength to support sagging breasts, making them firm, plump and elastic.
8. Healing after childbirth and surgery
Platelets come into contact with collagen and biochemically react to produce blood fibers to block wounds; it also stimulates cell division and proliferation, differentiation, and repair of damaged cells to heal wounds.
4. Suitable people for Fish Collagen Peptide
1. 18 years old or above, with an imbalance of water and oil secretion, enlarged pores, blackheads, acne marks, dehydration, and fear of aging.
2. Women over 30 years old, especially those who have given birth, with loose skin and no elasticity, wrinkles around the eyes, rough skin, and yellow skin, who are afraid of aging.
3. Computer users: computer radiation causes dull and lusterless skin Collagen has good hydrating and anti-radiation effects.
4. long-term smoking men/women: smoking will lead to an increase in matrix metalloprotein alcohols in the body, which can be very damaging to collagen and cause dry skin. It is especially important for smokers to replenish collagen.
5. Women/men who work under stress and stay up late often lack sufficient sleep, have dry skin, fine lines, and dark circles, and need collagen supplementation to promote microcirculation and increase skin hydration.
6. 40-50 years old women during menopause Women with large loss of collagen, uneven skin tone, and deepening wrinkles during menopause.
7. Elderly people who need calcium supplementation Collagen can enhance calcium absorption and prevent osteoporosis.
5. Applications of Fish Collagen Peptide
1. Biomedical materials: Artificial skin, artificial esophagus, artificial trachea, burn protection film
2. Pharmaceuticals and medical applications: Plastic surgery, slow-release drugs, bladder incontinence drugs, etc.
3. Cosmetic products: Skin cream (cream) (water retention), hair conditioner, etc.
4. Food industry: Health food, beverages
5. Chemical raw materials: Paint, plastic, ink, etc.
6. Research applications: Cell culture, bio-sensors, bio-reactor stretcher membranes, platelet agglutination test drugs.
7. Others. Collagen combined with resin for cigarette filters and filtering agents
6. Our Services of Fish Collagen Peptide
1. Provide you with qualified natural plant extract powder.
2. Provide customers with global products and solutions.
3. Answer all questions during the entire procurement process.
4. Track logistics information for customers.
5. If in doubt, provide after-sales service.
6.24 hours of online service.
7. Display of Fish Collagen Peptide