|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Polypodium Leucotomos|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years Proper Storage||Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
Food Grade Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract,
HPLC Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract,
80 Mesh Polypodium Leucotomos Powder
Food Grade Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract HPLC Test Method
1. Introduction of Polypodium Leucotomos Extract
Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract is Polypodium niponicumMett. The rhizome extract has anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, lowering blood sugar and cholesterol and other pharmacological activities. Water keel is a perennial epiphytic herb. Rhizome fleshy, slender rod-shaped, curved and divergent, green when fresh, dark brown when dry, smooth surface or covered with scales, often white powder; scales usually sparse at the base of the petiole or the young part of the rhizome, easy to fall off, dark brown. Oval-lanceolate with long and narrow apex, thick and prominent reticulate veins, transparent mesh. The leaves are sparse and erect; the petioles are green when fresh, and turn light brown when dry, the surface Chemicalbook is smooth and glabrous, but scattered with fine brown spots, the base is articulated, and the leaves are pinnately lobed, with 14 to 24 pairs of pinnae, linear-oblong to linear-lanceolate, apex obtuse to linear-lanceolate, entire, base pair of pinnae usually shorter and slightly downward, papery, densely covered with brown short hairs on both sides, middle of leaf veins Ribs and main veins indistinct. The sporangia are round, located near the main vein, without the sporangium cover, the sporangia are numerous, and golden yellow.
2. Parameters of Polypodium Leucotomos Extract
Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract
Brown Yellow Powder
3. Functions of Polypodium Leucotomos Extract
1. It increases the rate of blood circulation, increases the secretion of sweetness, and has a little heat-clearing effect.
2. It has an inhibitory effect on Bacillus diphtheria and Bacillus dysenteriae.
3. It has an inhibitory effect on S. Typhi, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and S. multocida which have formed a certain form.
4. It also has an obvious effect on acidity and flatulence.
5. It clears fever, headache and cold.
6. It has antioxidant and photoprotective properties and can be taken orally to protect against the harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun and other sources.
4. Application of Polypodium Leucotomos Extract
1. As long as it is used in the field of medicine and health care.
2. Can be used as a food additive.
3. Applied in the field of cosmetics.
5. FAQ of Polypodium Leucotomos Extract
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-7 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 7-15 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples? is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below;
6. Display of Polypodium Leucotomos Extract