|Product Name:||Lemon Oil||CAS#:||8008-56-8|
|Boiling Point:||222 ° C (lit.)||MOQ:||1KG|
|Density:||0.888 G/mL At 25 °C(lit.)||Source:||Lemon|
|Appearence:||Light Yellow Liquid||Package:||Drum,Carton|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Sample:||Available|
CAS 8008-56-8 Organic Lemon Oil,
Healthcare Organic Lemon Oil,
Skin Whitening Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon oil is obtained by pressing the fresh peel of lemon, yellow liquid. Citrus Limon, BurmF, also known as lemon fruit, foreign lemon, mother fruit, etc., is the fruit of the citrus evergreen small tree fruit tree of the Rosa class Rutaceae, and it is also the third largest citrus fruit tree species after orange and tangerine. It is mainly produced in India. Mexico, Argentina, Brazil and Southwest China. Among them, the production of fresh lemons in Anyue County, Sichuan accounts for more than 80% of the total output of the country. It is currently the largest concentrated production area of fresh lemons in my country and is known as the country of Chinese lemons. Lemon essential oil is one of the main active components of lemon. Its smell is pleasant and pleasant, and it has the functions of relieving asthma, expectorating phlegm, relieving cough, analgesia, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, promoting gastrointestinal motility and secretion of digestive juice.
|Product name||Lemon oil|
|Density||00.888 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Certificate||ORGANIC, KOSHER, HACCP, HALAL|
|Lead time||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment||T/T, Paypal, L/C|
3. Functions of Lemon Oil
1. Play the role of fragrance.
2. As an oily substance, the chemical composition of essential oil has a great influence on the formation and stability of the water-oil two-phase interface of the emulsion and thus has a certain influence on the processing operation and product quality of foods such as milk beverages.
3. It has the functions of cleansing, astringent, balancing oil secretion, whitening skin, increasing skin luster and lightening freckles.
4. It has medicinal effects such as expelling wind, relieving pain and reducing blood pressure, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and improving immunity.
5. Prevent gingivitis and oral ulcers, lighten melanin, remove dead skin cells, tighten microvessels and promote collagen production.
6. It has strong fumigation and contact killing activities and population inhibition on pests.
4. Application Of Lemon Oil
1. As an important tobacco flavor, lemon oil is mainly used to increase the sweet and fruity aroma of products.
2. In food processing, it is mainly used for adding flavors and fragrances, and it is a flavoring agent for beverages, beer and cakes.
3. It is widely used in toilet water, perfume, toothpaste and soap and other daily necessities.
4. It has good reference value in the development and application of cosmetics such as face cream, lotion and perfume.
5. Widely used in medicine.
6. Applied in biological pesticides and pest control.
5. FAQ of Lemon Oil
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
A: Can provide free samples, we have an authoritative third-party testing agency issued by the inspection report.
Q2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our minimum order quantity starts from 10g. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Q3: Is OEM / ODM provided?
A: Of course. We are a company integrating industry and trade.
Q4: What is the delivery time?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Q5: How to order and pay?
A: We'll send it to you. You can also order through telegraphic transfer, Western Union, third-party trusteeship, PayPal, or L / C payment.
Q6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: 24 * 7 service is for you.
6. Display of Lemon Oil