|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Senna Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Senna Leaf Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Function:||Loss Weight|
|Active Ingredient:||Sennosides||Molecular Weight:||863.74|
|Test Method:||HPLC,UV||Specification:||8%-20% A+B|
|Shelf Life:||Two Years Proper Storage||Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
Senna Leaf Extract Sennosides Powder,
Sennosides Powder For Loss Weight,
8% Senna Leaf Extract
CAS 85085-71-8 Senna Leaf Extract Sennosides 8%-20% Loss Weight
1. Introduction of Senna Leaf Extract
Senna leaf extract is made from the dried leaves of Senna angustifolia (Cassia angustifolia V) or Senna acutifolia L (Cassia acutifolia L). Senna is a shrub that grows in India, Pakistan, southern China and many other places. Its name is derived from the Arabic word "sena" and has been used in ancient Indian and ancient Greek medicine since the 9th century. The shrub grows to about two feet tall, with green stems, pods, and yellow, spade-shaped leaves. Its alternate leaves are evergreen, with four to five pairs of lanceolate or obovate gray-green fragile leaflets. Flowers small, yellow, with five clawed irregular petals. The fruit is enclosed in rectangular pods about 5 cm long. The leaves and pods or fruits are used medicinally. The active ingredient in senna is called sennoside. This constituent molecule is converted in the colon by microorganisms into another substance, anthrone rhein, which possesses beneficial effects to stimulate colonic activity (which accelerates bowel movements and improves digestion) and increasing fluid secretion.
2. Parameters of Sennosides
Senna Leaf Extract
3. Functions of Senna Leaf Extract
1. The laxative effect of sennoside and its active metabolite, anthrone rhein, is thought to inhibit the absorption of water and electrolytes in the large intestine, thereby increasing the volume and pressure of intestinal contents. It will stimulate the push-pull tightening movement of the colon. In addition, stimulation of active chloride secretion increased intestinal water and electrolyte content. These changes in active electrolyte transport depend on the elemental calcium on the serosal surface. The laxative effect of sennoside is in part through stimulation of colonic fluid and electrolyte secretion, and this secretory capacity is mediated by stimulation of endogenous prostaglandin formation. Sennosides can be formulated as enemas or suppositories or mixed with stool softeners or bulk fiber laxatives to form a combined laxative.
2. With certain antibacterial functions, it can still be used for acute pancreatitis, bacillary dysentery, epidemic hemorrhagic fever, cholecystitis, postpartum milk return, etc.
3. Has a certain weight loss effect.
4. Application of Sennosides
Senna leaf extract is often used as a raw material for weight loss products, and is generally used in health care products, beverages and food additives.
5. FAQ of Senna Leaf Extract
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-7 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 7-15 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples? is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below;
6. Display of Senna Leaf Extract