|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Gardenia Blue||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Natural Pigment||Active Ingredient:||E30 E60|
|Mesh Size:||80||Appearance:||Blue Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||TLC|
|Specification:||100%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Food Grade Gardenia Blue Powder,
Gardenia Blue Powder Colorant,
E30 Gardenia Extract Pigment
Food Grade Gardenia Extract Colorant Gardenia Blue Powder E30 E60
1. Introduction of Gardenia Blue
Gardenia blue pigment is a natural food coloring extracted from the fruit of the Rubiaceae plant Gardenia. The main components are the carotenoids crocin and crocin. The product is light gray to dark blue powder, easily soluble in water and ethanol aqueous solution, but insoluble in organic solvents. Its color tone and stability are hardly affected by pH value. Gardenia Blue is a water-soluble natural pigment, the aqueous solution is bright and pure blue, the dry powder is blue-black, non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, easily soluble in water, has strong tinting strength and stable performance. It is included in the new varieties of licensed food additives, and it is gradually replacing the synthetic pigments indigo and bright blue and is used in food, medicine and cosmetics industries. Gardenia blue pigment has been listed as a licensed food additive since 1989 because of its unique blue tone, stable physical and chemical properties, good tinting strength, and food safety.
2.Parameters of Gardenia Blue
|Product Name||Gardenia Blue|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Gardenia Blue
1. The genipin contained in gardenia blue pigment has good health care effects. It has a certain antibacterial activity and has the physiological activity of inhibiting tumor growth, dredging blood vessels and regulating blood sugar. It has received extensive attention in the field of medical and health care.
2. Effectively improve the color of food under the premise of ensuring safety. It is mainly compounded with yellow pigments such as gardenia yellow to produce different shades of green, and can also be compounded with red pigments such as beetroot and roselle to produce different shades of purple.
4. Application of Gardenia Blue
1. It is used for the coloring of hard candy, biscuits, cakes and canned vegetables in the field of food processing.
2. It is used as a natural and non-toxic condiment to be added to beverages, juices, puddings and ice creams and other foods.
3. Has better health effects.
4. Applied in the field of medicine.
5. FAQ of Gardenia Blue
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Gardenia Blue