|Product Name:||Polyglutamic Acid||CAS:||25513-46-6|
|Grade:||Agricultural Grade||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Agricultural Grade Polyglutamic Acid Powder,
Natural Polyglutamic Acid Powder
CAS 25513-46-6 Agricultural Grade Polyglutamic Acid White Powder
1. Introduction of Polyglutamic Acid
Polyglutamic acid is a new type of bio-fertilizer synergist. It is a natural, organic and environmentally friendly plant nutrition promoter. It is made of sodium glutamate as raw material and added with Bacillus subtilis for liquid fermentation. It can balance the pH value of soil, promote the absorption of phosphorus fertilizer and trace elements in the soil, improve the ability of sandy soil to retain fertilizer and water, and enhance the ability of plants to resist disease and stress. The fertilizer utilization rate can be increased from 30-35% to 40-50%, the nitrogen fertilizer utilization rate can be increased by 7-12% on average, the average crop yield can be increased by 10-25%, and the yield of some crops can be increased by more than 60%. γ-Polyglutamic acid is a water-soluble polymeric amino acid found in natto. It is composed of amide bonds between γ-hydroxyl and α-amino groups of glutamic acid molecules. The molecular weight is generally between 100 kDa and 2000 kDa. can be obtained by biological fermentation. In recent years, γ-polyglutamic acid has shown broad application prospects in agriculture, medicine, environmental protection, food, cosmetics and other fields. Because of its excellent water retention, harmlessness, slow and controlled release effect and other advantages, it has been widely concerned by the majority of chemical fertilizer enterprises.
2. Parameters of Polyglutamic Acid
|Product name||Polyglutamic Acid|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Shelf life||2 Years|
|Storage||Cool Dry Place|
3. Functions of Polyglutamic Acid
1. Improve the cation exchange capacity of the soil, gather nutrients in the soil, resist the loss of fertilizer efficiency caused by factors such as leaching, denitrification and evaporation, and achieve the effect of increasing fertilizer efficiency.
2. γ-PGA, as a kind of surfactant and chelating agent with good biological properties, can prolong the residence time of the fertilizer on the surface of the action object when added to the fertilizer. Used together with foliar fertilizer, it will have a certain stickiness, and it will not be easily brushed off due to drying and rain.
3. Contains more super hydrophilic groups, which can fully maintain the moisture in the soil. When used to flood the soil, a film will be formed on the surface of the root hairs of the plants to protect the root hairs.
4. Promote germination - γ-PGA molecular chain has a large number of free side-chain carboxyl groups with high activity, which can form hydrogen bonds within or between molecules, with good water solubility and strong water retention. The aqueous solution of γ-PGA has a certain water retention capacity and ideal release effect in soil and has an obvious effect on drought resistance and seedling promotion. Seed soaking at 0.2g/Lγ-PGA could significantly improve the germination rate of seeds.
5. γ-PGA has strong water absorption. After use, the water content of the 0-20cm soil layer is increased by 1.5-2.8%, and 20-40cm is increased by 1-1.5%, which improves the drought resistance of crops.
6. It can coordinate the supply of crop nutrients, promote protein synthesis, and avoid malnutrition and the use of hormones to produce deformed fruit, cracked fruit, etc. Corn protein increased by 4%, and watermelon sugar increased by 8-10%.
7. Provide a good buffering capacity of the soil, which can balance the acid-base and salinity of the soil. The soil organic matter content of the application of γ-PGA is increased by ≥10%, which is conducive to the formation of the aggregate structure, and the physical clay content between 1-5μm in size is increased. 1.73-3.13%, soil bulk density decreased by 3.73%. Improve soil water and fertilizer retention capacity and prevent soil compaction.
8. The γ-PGA molecule contains many network cross-links with fine spaces, which can fully retain the water in the soil and improve the water retention capacity of the sandy soil.
9. γ-PGA can effectively prevent the combination of sulfate, phosphate, oxalate, carbonate and trace elements such as calcium and magnesium in chemical fertilizers, avoiding the production of low-soluble salts and precipitation, and has excellent performance for heavy metals such as Pb2+. The chelating effect prevents crops from absorbing too many toxic heavy metals in the soil.
4. Applications of Polyglutamic Acid
1. In fertilizers, it can increase fertilizer efficiency, prolong the residence time of fertilizers on the surface of the action object, and retain water and fertilizer.
2. Application in improving the soil.
3. Application in water retention agent.
4. For soil remediation.
5. FAQ of Taurine
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course, you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Polyglutamic Acid