|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Gardenia Yellow||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Specification:||10%-98%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Food Grade Gardenia Yellow Powder,
Gardenia Yellow Color Pigment Powder,
CAS 94238-00-3 Natural Food Coloring Powder
Food Coloring Natural Pigment CAS 94238-00-3 Gardenia Yellow Powder
1. Introduction of Gardenia Yellow
Gardenia yellow, also known as crocin, commonly known as yellow gardenia, belongs to the carotenoid series, it is the yellow pigment in gardenia, and its yellow pigment is the carotenoid crocin, which is the same as the crocin in saffron. . The molecular formula is C44H64O24, and the relative molecular mass is 976.97. Gardenia yellow is an orange-yellow crystalline powder with a slight odor. It is easily soluble in water and immediately dissolves into a transparent yellow liquid in water. Soluble in ethanol and propylene glycol, insoluble in oils and fats, pH has little effect on hue. Its color tone is more stable than β-carotene in both acidity and alkalinity, especially in alkalinity, the yellow color is more vivid, and the absorbance is the largest near the wavelength of 440nm. Salt resistance, reduction resistance, and microbial resistance are all good. Under neutral or alkaline conditions, gardenia yellow has better light resistance and heat resistance, while at low pH values, the heat resistance and light resistance are better. Poor, easy to brown. It has better dyeing effect on protein and starch, that is, it has good tinting strength for hydrophilic food, but it is not stable enough in aqueous solution.
2.Parameters of Gardenia Yellow
|Product Name||Gardenia Yellow|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Gardenia Yellow
1. Astragalus can inhibit the oxidation of 80% linoleic acid, so it can be used as an antioxidant in food processing.
2. The yellow pigment has excellent dyeing ability to protein, starch, etc.
3. Gardenia yellow can directly dye silk fabrics. The amount of dye has the greatest influence on the dyeing results, and the dyeing performance is better. Post-mordant dyeing is suitable for gardenia yellow mordant dyeing. Compared with direct dyeing, the color of post-mordant dyed fabrics has no obvious change.
4. Contains a certain amount of saffron acid with extremely high medical value and high price, such as harmonizing blood, promoting blood circulation, eliminating fatigue, relieving pain, and reducing blood pressure.
4. Application of Gardenia Yellow
1. As an antioxidant and a colorant in the food industry, it is widely used in various foods such as cakes, candies, flour, beverages, jelly, biscuits, ice cream, etc.
2. Dyeing properties of natural gardenia yellow on silk fabrics.
3. Can be applied to the pharmaceutical industry.
5. FAQ of Gardenia Yellow
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Gardenia Yellow