|Product Name:||Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract||Specification:||10:1|
|Type:||Herbal Extract||Appearence:||Brown Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC,TLC,UV|
|Part:||White Paeony Root||Function:||Health Care|
|Storage:||Cool Dry PLace||Sample:||Avaliable|
Food Grade Radix Paeoniae Alba Powder,
Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract Powder,
Paeoniae Alba Pure Herbal Extracts
Food Grade Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract Powder For Health Care
1. Introduction of Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract
Paeonia lactiflora extract is a natural extract extracted from the Ranunculaceae plant Paeonia lactiflora, which is refined, concentrated and dried. Its main component is paeoniflorin. Soluble in methanol, soluble in ethanol. Stable in acid, unstable in alkaline. Good thermal stability. Paeonia lactiflora is a perennial herbaceous vine; the root is cylindrical, gray-black, about 8 mm in diameter; the stem is covered with two columns of hairs. The leaves are opposite, membranous, ovate-lanceolate, long and acuminate at the top, deeply auriculate and heart-shaped at the base, rounded, pendulous, and pubescent on both sides. Umbelliferous cymes axillary, with more than 20 flowers; the calyx is pubescent on the outside, with 5 glands on the inner surface of the base; corolla white, lobes oblong, covered with micro hairs; accessory corolla cup-shaped, slightly smaller than symplectic crown Long, with 1 dentate in the middle of the lobes, or with folds or missing; pollen block 1 per cell, pendulous; stigma apex slightly 2-lobed. Follicles twin or only 1 developed, short-lanceolate, acuminate to the end, narrow at the base, exocarp with straight stripes; seeds ovate, flowering in June-October, fruiting in August-November.
2. Parameters of Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract
Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Application||Cosmetics, Health products, Food Additives, Medicines|
3. Functions of Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract
1. Anti-inflammatory effect, has a cooling effect on normal body temperature and can inhibit platelet aggregation.
2. Significant analgesic effect
3. Hypnotic and anticonvulsant effects
4. Enhance physical fitness and immune function
5. For isolated intestinal tubes, ectopic gastric motility and uterine smooth muscle were inhibited, and could antagonize oxytocin-induced contraction.
6. It has an inhibitory effect on some pathogenic bacteria and fungi.
7. It is widely used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, coronary heart disease, and gynecological diseases, and can be used as an auxiliary drug in the treatment of senile diseases, especially in the treatment of senile chronic respiratory diseases.
4. Applications of Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract
1. Pharmaceutical industry: widely used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, coronary heart disease and gynecological diseases.
2. Cosmetics/daily chemical products industry: used in cosmetics to treat acne and delay the aging of body tissues. Add to shampoo and use as a hair growth conditioner.
3. Applied in functional health food.
5. FAQ of Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course, you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Radix Paeoniae Alba Extract