|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-Multiple Specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Celandine Extract||Test Method:||TLC|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||5:1,10:1,20:1|
Celandine Extract Powder,
Celandine Natural Plant Extracts,
TLC Chelidonium Majus Extract
Herb Supplement Celandine Extract Powder TLC Multiple Specifications
1. Introduction of Celandine Extract
Celandine extract is the whole plant extract of celandine of the Papaveraceae plant, containing a variety of alkaloids, mainly celandine, genistein, proto-opioid, sanguinarine, etc. Has analgesic, cough, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antibacterial, choleretic and other pharmacological activities. Celandine grows in wastelands, hillsides, valleys, forest-side grasslands, roadsides, ditchsides or stone crevices at an altitude of 500-1200m. Distributed in North China, Northeast China and Shaanxi, Gansu, Henan, Jiangsu and Jiangxi. North Korea, Japan, Central Asia and Europe are also distributed. Perennial herb, 30-60cm high. Plants contain brownish-yellow milk. Main root stout, conical. Stems erect or oblique, branched, pubescent or glabrous. The leaves are alternate, with long petioles; the leaves are pinnately divided in one or two times, the lobes are obovate, the margins are irregularly blunt, the surface is white, and the back is powdery white, and the size varies greatly. Flowers arranged in umbels, pedicels thin, unequal; dark brown, with fine lines and cockscombs on the surface. The flowering period is from April to May, and the fruit period is from May to July.
2.Parameters of Celandine Extract
|Product Name||Celandine Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Celandine Extract
1. Celandine extract has an analgesic effect similar to morphine, which can significantly increase the pain threshold, and the analgesic effect can last for 4 to 48 hours. It has a paralyzing effect on sensory nerve endings, and the response wave of electrical stimulation can be seen in isolated neuromuscular specimens.
2. It has the activity of inhibiting cancer and delaying the growth of malignant tumors.
3. It can prevent the occurrence of anaphylactic shock or histamine shock, and has antitussive effect. The antitussive effect of chelidonine can directly act on the cough center of the central nervous system, and has anti-parasympathetic and anti-histamine activities.
4. Anti-inflammatory effect
5. Celandine and sanguinarine can inhibit the effects of Gram-positive bacteria and Candida albicans. Celandine extract inhibits influenza virus in vivo and in vitro. It has inhibitory effect on Cataractococcus, Staphylococcus albus, Streptococcus alpha blood, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Bacillus pertussis, etc.
6. Celandine extract has a relaxing effect on smooth muscle, and at the same time has obvious effect on relieving smooth muscle spasm. It has obvious effect on smooth muscle spasm caused by antigen, histamine, cholinergic drugs (such as pilocarpine) and barium chloride. antagonism.
7. It can excite the heart, increase blood pressure, and expand coronary arteries. Gently but persistently lowers arterial pressure without affecting breathing.
8. Anti-hepatotoxicity activity.
9. Celandine total extract, phenolic components and alkaloids can promote bile secretion, increase bile flow, reduce bile acid content, and have obvious choleretic effects.
4. Application of Celandine Extract
1. Applied to the field of medicine, leucovorin is mainly used as a raw material for detoxification of fever and antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
2. Applied to food additives, with the role of inhibiting fungi, bacteria, viruses.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it has the effect of clearing heat and detoxification, making the skin more soft and firm.
5. FAQ of Celandine Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Celandine Extract