|Product Name:||Nicotinamide Mononucleotide||CAS NO.:||1094-61-7|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||98%, 99%|
Nmn Powdered Nutritional Supplements,
CAS 1094-61-7 Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Powder,
Food Grade Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Powder
Nmn Supplement Bulk CAS 1094-61-7 Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Powder
1. Introduction of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
NMN stands for Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, a molecule that occurs naturally in all life forms. At the molecular level, this molecule is a nucleonucleotide, which is a basic building block of nucleic acid RNA. Structurally, it consists of nicotinamide, ribose, and phosphate groups. NMN is the immediate precursor of essential molecules. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and is believed to be a key molecule in increasing cellular NAD+ levels. NAD+ is a coenzyme necessary for life and cellular function. Enzymes are the catalysts that make biochemical reactions possible. Coenzymes are "helper" molecules that enzymes need in order to function. NAD+ is the most abundant molecule in the body other than water, and without it, an organism would die. NAD+ is used by many proteins in the body, such as sirtuins that repair damaged DNA. It's also important for mitochondria, the powerhouses of cells that generate the chemical energy our bodies use.
2.Parameters of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
|Product Name||Nicotinamide Mononucleotide|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
1. Can reduce or increase enzyme activity, gene expression and cell signaling.
2. Plays a vital role in maintaining cellular health. Involved in cellular stress response and damage repair, but also in insulin secretion, the aging process and aging-related health conditions such as neurodegenerative diseases and diabetes.
3. Assist in the improvement of various senile diseases; maintain the regeneration ability of capillaries, the older the human body contains, the fewer NAD+, therefore, even if the effect of muscle growth is still poor, the release of growth factors will also decrease, capillaries It will also become more and more fragile, and NMN can play a maintenance effect.
4. Improve skin health and delay skin aging.
5. Eliminate or alleviate various sub-health problems, such as chronic fatigue, poor sleep, vision loss, etc.
6. Help patients repair genes after radiotherapy and chemotherapy, improve immunity, and speed up physical recovery.
4. Application of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
1. It has a wide range of application prospects in medical treatment.
2. At the same time, it also has a broad market prospect in the chemical industry as a reaction substrate.
3. Can be used in cosmetic raw materials.
5. FAQ of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide