|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Herbal Extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Kelp Extract||Active Ingredient:||Laminarin,Polyphenols|
|Application:||Health-care||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Natural Kelp Seaweed Extract Powder,
Food Grade Kelp Seaweed Powder,
1kg Kelp Seaweed Powder
Food Grade Kelp Extract Seaweed Extract Powder 10:1 Healthcare
1. Introduction of Kelp Extract
The kelp extract uses the fronds of the kelp plant Laminaria JaponiCa AresCh as the raw material, and the cell wall is broken by physical, chemical or biological technology, and the extracted content is rich in seaweed polysaccharide (alginic acid), mannitol, amino acids, vitamins, minerals Substances, plant hormones and betaine and another plant physiologically active substances. It has various pharmacological effects such as antioxidant, anticoagulation, antitumor, antibacterial, hypoglycemic, and antiradiation. It is widely used in food, medicine, textile and other industrial fields.
Kelp polyphenols are a class of potential marine biological natural antioxidants with strong antioxidant activity. Trehalose extracted from kelp has a magical protective effect on organisms because trehalose can form a unique protective film on the cell surface under harsh environmental conditions such as high temperature, high cold, high osmotic pressure and drying water loss, effectively Protect protein molecules from denaturation and inactivation, thereby maintaining life processes and biological characteristics of living organisms. This unique functional property makes trehalose not only an excellent active protectant for protein drugs, enzymes, vaccines and other biological products, but also an important component to maintaining cell activity, and at the same time expands the use of trehalose as a natural edible sweet sugar. Features.
2.Parameters of Kelp Extract
|Product Name||Seaweed Extract Powder|
|Active Ingredient||Laminarin, Polyphenols|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Kelp Extract
1. Studies have shown that the ability of kelp ethyl acetate extract to scavenge various free radicals is higher than that of antioxidants. Laminaria polyphenol is the main component of antioxidant activity in kelp, and kelp polysaccharide also has antioxidant activity.
2. Anti-tumor effect
3. Different solvent extracts of kelp powder have an obvious inhibitory effect on Bacillus subtilis, Escherichia coli, Tetracoccus and Staphylococcus aureus.
4. Has the function of lowering blood sugar and protecting islet cells.
5. It can enhance the antioxidant capacity of the skin, regulate the synthesis of skin collagen, and protect skin MVEC cells.
6. It has a good anti-anoxia effect and anti-fatigue effect.
7. Kelp extract has good immune activity and has a direct effect on T cells and macrophages.
4. Application of Kelp Extract
1. As a unique food ingredient that prevents food deterioration, maintains the fresh flavor of food, and improves food quality, it expands the function of trehalose as a natural edible sweet sugar.
2. It has good pharmacological effects in the field of medicine.
3. Widely used in the textile industry.
4. It is used in the field of cosmetic raw materials and is an important component of moisturizing cosmetics.
5. FAQ of Kelp Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Kelp Extract