|Product Name:||Coenzyme Q10||CAS NO.:||303-98-0|
|Appearance:||Orange Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Organic Coenzyme Q10 Supplements,
Water Soluble Coenzyme Q10 Supplements,
Food Grade Coenzyme Q10 Pure Powder
Food Additives CAS 303-98-0 Water Soluble Coenzyme Q10 Supplements
1. Introduction of Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10, chemical name is 2-[(all-E) 3,7,11,15,19,23,27,31,35,39-desmethyl-2,6,10,14,18,22, 26,30,34,38-tetradecenyl}-5,6-dimethoxy-3-methyl-p-benzoquinone, a substance involved in electron transport chain and aerobic respiration in eukaryotic mitochondria One is yellow to orange-yellow crystalline powder, odorless and tasteless, easy to decompose when exposed to light. It is a fat-soluble antioxidant, which can activate the nutrition of human cells and cell energy, and has the functions of improving human immunity, enhancing anti-oxidation, delaying aging and enhancing human vitality. Coenzymes are a class of small organic molecules that can transfer chemical groups from one enzyme to another. They are loosely bound to the enzyme and are necessary for the activity of a specific enzyme. Many vitamins and their derivatives, such as thiamine and folic acid, are coenzymes. These compounds cannot be synthesized by the body and must be supplemented through diet.
2.Parameters of Coenzyme Q10
|Product Name||Coenzyme Q10|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Coenzyme Q10
1. Sufficient content of CoQ10 in the body is an important factor to ensure normal muscle function. Many people who are overweight have insufficient CoQ10 content in their bodies. For example, taking CoQ10 can accelerate the metabolism of fat and reduce weight.
2. Antioxidants, which are fat-soluble substances, mainly protect the cell membrane and fat layer of the organism, and have some skincare effects. The main value of external use lies in 'anti-oxidation', such as preventing UV damage and preventing free radicals from attacking healthy cells. The antioxidant contribution to the skin is similar to that of vitamin E, polyphenols, and isoflavones.
3. Coenzyme Q-10 is one of the most decisive and important elements in the body, it affects the body's immune system and the aging process, and it is an essential nutrient for supplying cell energy and vitality.
4. Auxiliary supplements can strengthen heart function and prevent the occurrence of heart disease and asthma. If the human body stores a large amount of coenzyme, it can slow down the hardening of the arteries and reduce high blood pressure.
4. Application of Coenzyme Q10
1. It is widely used in cardiovascular system diseases in medicine.
2. It is widely used in nutritional and health care products at home and abroad.
3. It can be used as a food additive.
5. FAQ of Coenzyme Q10
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Coenzyme Q10