|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-Chrysophanic Acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Chrysophanol||CAS NO.:||481-74-3|
|Appearance:||Organe Yellow Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|MOQ:||1kg||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||98%|
98% Chrysophanol Rhubarb Root Extract,
Organic Chrysophanic Acid Powder,
Food Additives Rhubarb Root Extract
Rhubarb Root Extract Chrysophanic Acid CAS 481-74-3 Chrysophanol
1. Introduction of Chrysophanol
Chrysophanol, also known as rhubarb acid, is derived from the roots and rhizomes of Rhubarb, a plant of the family Polygonaceae. It has an antibacterial effect on a variety of bacteria (such as streptococcus A, pneumococcus, influenza bacillus and catarrh), can relieve cough, promote intestinal movement, promote nerve excitation and muscle paralysis, and also has an obvious inhibitory effect on mouse melanoma. Chrysophanic Acid (Chrysophanol), a natural anthraquinone in Dianella longifolia, is an EGFR/mTOR channel inhibitor. Melting point 196°, sublimation. Almost insoluble in water, slightly soluble in cold alcohol, easily soluble in boiling ethanol, soluble in benzene, chloroform, ether, glacial acetic acid and acetone, and very slightly soluble in petroleum ether.
2.Parameters of Chrysophanol
|Product Name||Chrysophanic Acid|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Chrysophanol
1. It has an obvious antitussive effect. It has different degrees of inhibitory effect on Streptococcus A, Pneumococcus, Influenza Bacillus and Cantarella.
2. Animals that can promote intestinal canal, and can promote nerve excitation and muscle paralysis.
3. Has the effect of significantly shortening the blood coagulation time.
4. This product has a diuretic effect.
5. Antibacterial, anti-aging.
4. Application of Chrysophanol
1. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, rhubarb root extract rhubarb phenol powder can be used as raw material.
2. Applied in health care products, rhubarb root extract rhubarb phenol powder can be used as raw material, which has laxative and laxative effects. Therefore, it can be used as a laxative in case of constipation
3. Applied in the field of cosmetic raw materials.
5. FAQ of Chrysophanol
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Chrysophanol