|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Ashwagandha Root Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Active Ingredient:||Withanolide||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||10:1,5%|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||MOQ:||1kg|
Withanolide Powdered Herbal Extracts,
Natural Ashwagandha Root Powder,
Withanolide Ashwagandha Root Powder
Herbal Extract CAS 90147-43-6 Ashwagandha Root Extract Withanolide
1. Introduction of Ashwagandha Root Extract
Ashwagandha, also known as winter cherry, is hypnotic Withania somnifera. Although its scientific name is "ashwagandha", it is actually an authentic medicinal herb that is native to India and can be found everywhere. Ashwagandha is known to possess significant antioxidant and immune-boosting properties. Additionally, Ashwagandha has been used to induce sleep. However, the use of this medication should be under the supervision of a doctor due to possible interactions with certain types of medications. Ashwagandha contains alkaloids, steroid lactones, ashwagandha lactones and iron. The alkaloids have the function of sedating pain and lowering blood pressure. Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory effects and can inhibit the growth of cancer cells. It can also be used for chronic Inflammation such as lupus and rheumatic arthritis, reduce leucorrhea, improve sexual function, etc., but also help in the recovery of chronic diseases.
2. Parameters of Ashwagandha Root Extract
|Product Name||Ashwagandha Root Extract|
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Ashwagandha Root Extract
1. Anti-tumor efficacy: ashwagandha compounds can inhibit the growth of cancer cells through a variety of cellular pathways
2. Regulate immune function: Ashwagandha extract can promote the production of macrophages, thereby playing a role in killing pathogens and improving immunity.
3. The effect of protecting nerves: Ashwagandha extract can promote the production of dendritic structures of nerve cells and relieve neuron dysfunction diseases.
4. Cardiovascular protection: Ashwagandha extract can increase the expression of antioxidant enzymes, thereby reducing myocardial cell damage and protecting the cardiovascular. In addition, Ashwagandha extract can also improve the metabolism of blood sugar and blood lipids, allowing the cardiovascular function to play a healthier role.
4. Application of Ashwagandha Root Extract
1. This product is mainly used to make functional health food.
2. Can be used in the field of medicine.
5. FAQ of Ashwagandha Root Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Ashwagandha Root Extract