|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Plant Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC,UV|
|Specification:||10:1||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Natural Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Powder,
Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract Powder,
Rhubarb Root Powder For Menopause
Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract For Menopause And Weight Loss 10:1
1. Introduction of Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract
The rhubarb extract is the dried root and rhizome extracts of the Polygonaceae plant rhubarb, tangute rhubarb or medicinal rhubarb. Palm-leaf rhubarb and Tanggut-rhubarb medicinal materials are called northern rhubarb and are mainly produced in Qinghai, Gansu, Sichuan and other places. The medicinal material of rhubarb is called southern rhubarb, which is mainly produced in Sichuan, Hubei and other places. Rhubarb is bitter and cold in taste and returns to the stomach, liver and large intestine meridians. The active ingredients are anthraquinone compounds, including rhein, emodin, chrysophanol, aloe-emodin, emodin methyl ether, etc., which can scavenge oxygen free radicals, regulate blood lipids, and resist arterial Sclerosis, anti-cancer, anti-aging, anti-psychotic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, liver and gallbladder protection, anti-virus and other effects. Rhubarb is a tall perennial herb, about 2m high. Rhizomes and roots are thick and brown. Stems erect, smooth and glabrous, hollow. Basal leaves have fleshy thick long stalks, about as long as leaves, leaves broadly ovate or nearly round, palmately half-lobed, lobes 3 to 5(-7), each lobe sometimes pinnatifid or thick Teeth, base slightly heart-shaped; cauline leaves smaller, with short stalks; stipules sheath-like, membranous, densely pubescent. Panicles terminal, several in clusters, purple-red; pedicels slender.
2. Parameters of Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract
|Product Name||Rhubarb Root Extract|
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract
1. Effects on the digestive system
(1) Diarrhea effect: The active ingredient of rhubarb purgative is anthracene glycosides, mainly sennoside.
(2) Gallbladder and hepatoprotective effects: Rhubarb extract can promote bile secretion, and can increase the content of bilirubin and bile acid in bile, relieve bile duct sphincter spasm, enhance duodenum and bile duct relaxation, dredge bile duct and microscopic Bile that accumulates in the bile ducts.
2. Effects on the blood system
(1) Hemostatic effect: Rhubarb extract has an exact hemostatic effect and quick effect. The mechanism of action is to promote the adhesion and aggregation of platelets; increase the number of platelets and fibrinogen content; reduce the activity of antithrombin; constrict the blood vessels in the injured area.
(2) hypolipidemic effect: rhubarb extract can reduce the levels of total cholesterol, triacylglycerol, low-density lipoprotein, very low-density lipoprotein and lipid peroxide.
(3) Blood-activating effect: Rhubarb extract has a blood-thinning effect, which may be through the effect of plasma osmotic pressure to promote the transfer of extracellular fluid into blood vessels, thereby diluting the blood, resulting in a decrease in blood cells, and a decrease in blood viscosity, thereby enhancing microscopic circulation, to achieve the purpose of blood circulation.
3. Anti-infective effect
Rhubarb extract has inhibitory effects on a variety of Gram-positive and negative bacteria in vitro. The main antibacterial ingredients are rhein, emodin and aloe-emodin. The antibacterial mechanism is mainly to inhibit the oxidation and dehydrogenation of the intermediate products of bacterial sugar metabolism, inhibit the synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids, inhibit the bacterial biological oxidase system, and induce interferon.
4. Antipyretic effect
In the acute phase of acute or infectious diseases, the application of rhubarb extract treatment can play a cooling effect, and the cooling is stable, without adverse reactions such as profuse sweating or collapse
5. Immunomodulatory effects
The influence of rhubarb extract on immune function has a two-way regulation effect, there are different degrees of immunosuppression, and it has inhibitory or blocking effects on cellular immunity and humoral immunity. In addition, rhubarb can promote the human body to produce interferon, and improve immunity, so as to achieve the purpose of eliminating viruses.
6. The tannin contained in rhubarb has a good antioxidant effect.
4. Application of Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract
1. Applied in the food field, as a food additive with a life-extending effect.
2. Applied in the field of medicine, often used as drug supplements or OTCS ingredients, with good efficacy in treating cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
3. Used in cosmetics to delay aging and prevent UV radiation.
5. FAQ of Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract