|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Multi-specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Baicalein Powder||Specification:||80%-90%|
|Application:||Health-care||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
90% Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract Powder,
Natural Scutellaria Baicalensis Powder
Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract CAS 21967-41-9 Baicalein Powder
1. Introduction of Baicalein Powder
Baicalin is a flavonoid extracted from the root of Scutellaria baicalensis, which is extracted from the dried root of Scutellaria baicalensis. It is a pale yellow powder at room temperature with a bitter taste. Insoluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, slightly soluble in chloroform and nitrobenzene, almost insoluble in water, soluble in hot acetic acid. It is green in the case of ferric chloride, and the orange precipitate is formed in the case of lead acetate. Dissolved in alkali and ammonia water, it turned yellow at first, and soon Chemicalbook turned black-brown. It has significant biological activities, with antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, cholesterol-lowering, anti-thrombotic, relieving asthma, purging fire and detoxification, hemostasis, tocolytic, anti-allergic and antispasmodic effects, and is also a mammalian liver salivary enzyme. Specific inhibitors have the effect of regulating certain diseases, and also have strong physiological efficacy of anti-cancer response.
2.Parameters of Baicalein Powder
|Product Name||Baicalein Powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Baicalein Powder
1. Baicalin is used as an antibacterial drug for the treatment of infectious hepatitis, acute jaundice and chronic hepatitis, acute biliary tract infection, lead poisoning and other diseases.
2. It has broad-spectrum antibacterial effects for purging fire and detoxification, hemostasis, and tocolysis, as well as choleretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antipyretic, detoxifying, diuretic, and antihypertensive effects.
3. Clinically, baicalin is used for the treatment of infectious hepatitis, and it has a good effect on reducing alanine aminotransferase in the active phase of hepatitis. It is also used in the treatment of stroke and paralysis, which can reduce cerebrovascular resistance, increase cerebral blood flow, and improve the blood-brain barrier. Permeability and resistance to platelet aggregation induced by adenosine phosphate.
4. Can absorb ultraviolet rays, scavenge oxygen free radicals, and inhibit the formation of melanin
5. Baicalin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and anti-apoptotic activities.
4. Application of Baicalein Powder
1. It is used in medicine and has a large number of pathological effects.
2. It can also be used in cosmetics, and it is a good raw material for functional beauty cosmetics.
5. FAQ of Baicalein Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Baicalein Powder