|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-Honeysuckle Flower Extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Common Cnidium Fruit;<br>Goods will be paked in 1 Kg Aluminum Foil Bag; Above 25 Kgs Paper Drum; (Or as customer request)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||Shaanxi Bolin Biotechnology Co., Ltd|
|Product Name:||Chlorogenic Acid||Packaging:||Bottle, CAN, DRUM, Glass Container, Mason Jar, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed, SHE CHUANG ZI|
|Testing Method:||HPLC||Function:||Health&Skin Care|
|Color:||Brown Powder||Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
CAS 84603-62-3 Chlorogenic Acid powder,
Honeysuckle Flower Extract For Skin,
Honeysuckle Extract Chlorogenic Acid powder
CAS 84603-62-3 Honeysuckle Flower Extract Skin Benefits Chlorogenic Acid
1. Introduction of Honeysuckle Flower Extract
The main active ingredients of honeysuckle extract are chlorogenic acid compounds. Honeysuckle is a common traditional Chinese medicine in my country. It is the dry flower Chemicalbook bud of Lonicera japonica Thunb. The honeysuckle extract obtained after extraction and drying of honeysuckle has been widely used in Chinese patent medicines. Honeysuckle is the dried flower buds or flowers with the early blooming of the honeysuckle plant honeysuckle. It is rod-shaped, thick at the top and thin at the bottom, slightly curved, 2-3cm long, 3mm in diameter at the upper part and 1.5mm in diameter at the lower part, yellowish-white or green-white on the surface, densely pubescent. The main active ingredients are chlorogenic acid and Luteolin. Chlorogenic acid widely exists in plants, with high content in honeysuckle and eucommia, and has a wide range of pharmacological effects.
2.Parameters of Honeysuckle Flower Extract
|Product Name||Honeysuckle Flower Extract|
|Active Ingredient||Chlorogenic Acid|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Honeysuckle Flower Extract
1. Anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and anti-allergic effects
2. It has the effect of an anti-oxidative reaction. The experimental results show that the crude extract of chlorogenic acid and crude flavonoids can significantly inhibit the peroxidation of oil. Honeysuckle and chlorogenic acid are two phenolic acid compounds with high content in honeysuckle leaves, and phenolic acid is a typical compound with a free radical scavenging effect.
3. The chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid contained in the honeysuckle extract have significant hemostatic effects, which can shorten the coagulation time and bleeding time.
4. Antibacterial and immune-enhancing effects: Experiments show that honeysuckle has antibacterial effects on Typhoid Bacillus, Paratyphoid Bacillus, Escherichia coli, Proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Bacillus pertussis, Vibrio cholera, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Streptococcus pneumonia, meningitis Cocci, etc. have an inhibitory effect.
5. Inhibition of protein synthesis of drug-resistant bacteria: Honeysuckle extract has a significant stimulating effect on the respiration of resistant plants of Staphylococcus aureus, and is mostly used for medical and surgical inflammation caused by drug-resistant strains, such as the treatment of tuberculosis complicated by respiratory tract infections, pneumonia, acute bacterial infections Dysentery, diarrhea. It is also used to reduce the rate of bacterial infection in the throat.
4. Application of Honeysuckle Flower Extract
1. Honeysuckle extract has been developed from the traditional Chinese medicine formula in the pharmacy to various types such as tablets, injections, pills, granules, ointments and so on.
2. In the perfume industry, honeysuckle perfume, honeysuckle shampoo, etc. have been developed.
3. The main functions of cosmetics and skincare products are antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, whitening and freckle removal.
4. Applied in the field of health food.
5. In terms of beverages, honeysuckle tea, honeysuckle shower, silver wheat beer and other products have been developed, which are favored by domestic and foreign consumers.
5. FAQ of Honeysuckle Flower Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Honeysuckle Flower Extract