|Product Name:||Chitosan Powder||CAS NO.:||9012-76-4|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||100%|
Food Grade Chitosan Powder,
Organic Water Soluble Chitosan Powder,
CAS 9012-76-4 Chitosan Powder For Plants
CAS 9012-76-4 Food Grade Water Soluble Chitosan Powder Bulk
1. Introduction of Chitosan Powder
Chitosan is the second most abundant biopolymer in nature after cellulose. It is widely distributed, mainly in the shells of many lower animals, especially arthropods such as shrimp, crabs, insects, etc., and also in lower plants. such as in the cell walls of bacteria, algae and fungi. Generally speaking, chitin mainly refers to chitosan, which is also called chitin, deacetylated chitin, deacetylated chitin, soluble chitin and soluble chitin. Amorphous solid, specific optical rotation [α] D11—3°～+10°. Almost insoluble in water, but soluble in organic acids such as formic acid, acetic acid, benzoic acid and naphthenic acid and dilute inorganic acids. The industrial product is a white or off-white translucent flaky solid with a slight pearl luster. Odorless, non-toxic and easily degradable, it is a rare natural cationic polyelectrolyte. The polysaccharide obtained by removing the acetyl group on the chitin sugar group by strong alkaline hydrolysis or enzymatic cleavage. It is soluble in low acidity aqueous solution, has good biocompatibility, has no antigenicity, and is insoluble in human body fluids. It is obtained from the lower animals and plants that widely exist in nature, such as chitin in the shells of arthropods (shrimp, crab), and deacetylation by adding alkali and heating.
2.Parameters of Chitosan Powder
|Product Name||Chitosan powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Chitosan Powder
1. Chitosan is a dietary fiber that has the functions of lowering serum cholesterol, regulating intestinal flora, and lowering blood pressure.
2. It can promote peristalsis of digestive tract, absorb toxic substances, increase defecation volume, reduce abdominal pressure and intestinal pressure, improve constipation, and prevent the occurrence of colorectal cancer.
3. The physical and chemical effects of chitosan and gastric mucin are similar, and it has the functions of inhibiting gastric acid, resisting gastric ulcer, and reducing inflammation.
4. Chitosan has a wide range of antibacterial effects, but different concentrations of chitosan have different antibacterial abilities. For example, when the concentration of chitosan is 0.1%, the reproduction of various fungi of the genus Fusarium can be completely inhibited within 8 days, but Chemicalbook This concentration has no effect on molds such as Rhizopus, Penicillium, and Aspergillus. When the concentration is 0.4%, it has strong inhibitory effect on Escherichia coli, Proteus vulgaris, Bacillus subtilis and Staphylococcus aureus.
4. Application of Chitosan Powder
1. It is a natural, non-toxic preservative and flocculant in the food industry, and can absorb heavy metal ions such as cadmium, mercury, copper and other heavy metal ions in water. Stabilizers, gelling agents, binders
2. It has the functions of improving immunity, activating cells, preventing cancer, lowering blood lipids, lowering blood pressure, anti-aging, regulating body environment, etc. It can be used in the fields of medicine, health care and food.
3. In the field of environmental protection, chitosan can be used in sewage treatment, protein recovery, water purification, etc.
4. In the field of functional materials, chitosan can be used in membrane materials, carriers, adsorbents, fibers, medical materials, etc.
5. In the agricultural field, it can be used in feed addition, seed treatment, soil improvement, fruit preservation, etc.
5. FAQ of Chitosan Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Chitosan Powder