|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-Amino acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||D Alanine||CAS NO.:||338-69-2|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|MOQ:||1kg||Type:||Syntheses Material Intermediates|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||99%|
Food Additives Alanine Powder,
Organic D Alanine Powder,
D Alanine Organic Food Additives
Syntheses Material Intermediates CAS 338-69-2 D Alanine White Powder
1. Introduction of D Alanine
D-alanine is an α-amino acid used in protein biosynthesis. It contains an α-amino group (in the protonated -NH3+ from under biological conditions), an α-carboxylic acid group (in the deprotonated -COO- form under biological conditions) and a side chain methyl group, classified It is a non-polar (at physiological pH) aliphatic amino acid. It is non-essential in humans, which means that the body can synthesize it. D-alanine has roles as a human metabolite, EC 18.104.22.168 (diaminopropionic acid amylolytic enzyme) inhibitor and E. coli metabolite. It is a D-alpha-amino acid and alanine. It is the conjugate base of D-alanine. It is the conjugate acid of D-alanine. It is the enantiomer of L-alanine. D-alanine is the reciprocal isomer of the D-alanine amphoteric ion.
2.Parameters of D Alanine
|Product Name||D Alanine powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of D Alanine
1. Transport of alanine: Transmembrane transport of amino acids is essential for cellular metabolism and nutrient transport in vivo. Currently, it is known that the uptake of amino acids is carried out by membrane proteins called carriers on the cell membrane. Through these carriers, amino acid substrates can be transported from one side of the cell membrane to the other to perform their extensive and complex physiological functions.
2. Alanine and energy metabolism: Under stress conditions, food choices generally tend to be foods with more sugar and fat, because hungry people tend to consume more energy and fat under stress. . The energy released by glycolysis is the main energy supply method of the small intestine, accounting for 95% of the energy produced by glucose metabolism, and alanine does not inhibit the glycolysis of small intestinal epithelial cells.
3. Alanine-glucose cycle: Alanine is an important glycogenic amino acid for both monogastric and ruminant animals, which can act as a carrier of a glucose-derived carbon backbone for glucose synthesis. Alanine can participate in the glucose-alanine cycle between tissue and liver.
4. Alanine and other amino acid metabolism: Alanine is very important for cell growth and physiological metabolism. It is one of the very important amino acids that make up proteins and can synthesize valine and biotin. In addition, the glucose and alanine cycles illustrate the relationship between branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glucose metabolism. When BCAAs are oxidized, alanine is subsequently formed and released into the bloodstream and into the liver to support gluconeogenesis.
5. Alanine and ammonia excretion: Some amino acids, such as arginine, glutamic acid, histidine and proline, can generate glutamine. The alanine-pyruvate cycle is of great significance to the improvement of nitrogen utilization in the body, the improvement of the environment and the reduction of nitrogen emissions.
6. The effect of alanine on microorganisms: Alanine is the main component of the bacterial cell wall peptidoglycan layer.
4. Application of D Alanine
Alanine is a non-essential amino acid and a glycogenic amino acid for the human body. It is mainly used to synthesize pantothenic acid and calcium pantothenate, carnosine, sodium pamidronate, balsalazide, etc. It is widely used in medicine, feed, food and other fields. Also used in electroplating corrosion inhibitors and biochemical reagents.
5. FAQ of D Alanine
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of D Alanine