|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Monk Fruit Sweetener||Grade:||Food Grade|
|MF:||C60H102O29||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Test Method:||HPLC||EINECS No:||695-005-3|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Sample:||Avaliable|
Organic Monk Fruit Sweetener,
Food Grade Monk Fruit Sweetener,
CAS 88901-36-4 Mogroside Powder
CAS 88901-36-4 Bulk Price Monk Fruit Sweetener Mogroside Powder
1. Introduction of Monk Fruit Sweetener
Monk Fruit Sweetener is a new type of sweet product. It is the only natural healthy sweetener with Luo Han Guo as raw material, and its sweetness is 3 to 5 times that of sucrose. This sweetener has the characteristics of no energy, high sweetness, pure sweetness and high safety. It is one of the best natural healthy sweeteners.
Monk fruit sugar, which is obtained from the non-sugar sweet ingredients-total sweet glycosides extracted from the fruit of the perennial vine of the Cucurbitaceae plant, Luo Han Guo, is obtained by the action of erythritol.
Monk fruit has been cultivated and eaten in China for more than 300 years. It is a precious local product in Guilin and one of the first batches of medicinal and edible materials approved by the state. It is mainly produced in Longjiang Township, Yongfu County, Guilin City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Luo Han Guo fruit is cool and sweet, non-toxic, has the functions of clearing heat and detoxification, resolving phlegm and relieving cough, cooling blood and soothing stomach, clearing lungs and moistening intestines, and promoting body fluid and quenching thirst. It is traditional Chinese medicine in my country. Modern pharmacological studies have confirmed that Luo Han Guo and its extracts have pharmacological activities such as expectorant, antitussive, antiasthmatic, liver protection, anti-inflammatory, and immune enhancement.
2. Parameters of Monk Fruit Sweetener
|Product Name||Monk Fruit Sweetener|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Storage||Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.|
|Validity||Two years if properly stored.|
|Shelf Life||Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.|
3. Functions of Monk Fruit Sweetener
1. Mogroside not only does not affect blood sugar but also has the effect of lowering blood sugar. It is an ideal sweetener substitute for people with diabetes and hyperglycemia.
2. Luo Han Guo is also rich in dietary fiber, which can delay gastric emptying, inhibit intestinal digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, and help stabilize blood sugar.
3. Luo Han Guo is cool and sweet, contains D-mannitol, glucoside and other substances, has the effect of promoting fluid and relieving cough, clearing heat and moisturizing the lung, and has a certain preventive effect on wind-heat cough, lung-heat cough, and thirst due to summer heat.
4. It can scavenge oxygen free radicals and has a strong antioxidant effect, which is helpful for beauty and beauty and anti-aging.
4. Application of Monk Fruit Sweetener
1. Add it to coffee or tea to refresh the mind and relieve stress.
2. When added to traditional Chinese medicine, it can mask the peculiar smell or bitterness produced by traditional Chinese medicine, without affecting the efficacy of the medicine.
3. When added to cooking food, it is sweet and smooth, does not cause blood sugar fluctuations, and can also be eaten by diabetics.
4. Adding it to infant food supplements and children's food will not cause dental caries and is beneficial to dental health.
5. Home-made desserts, such as ice cream, cakes, and bread, can be used instead of ordinary cane sugar and granulated sugar, which are nutritious and healthy.
6. It can be used instead of sucrose in the processing of candy, cakes, beverages, solid beverages, dairy products, fried snacks, seasonings, candied fruit, etc. It can be used in moderation according to production needs.
5. FAQ of Monk Fruit Sweetener
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Monk Fruit Sweetener