|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Black Carrot Juice Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Vegetable Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Purple Red Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV|
|Specification:||100%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Water Soluble Carrot Root Powder,
Organic Carrot Juice Powder,
Natural Pigment Carrot Juice Powder
Natural Pigment Purple 100% Water Soluble Black Carrot Juice Powder
1. Introduction of Black Carrot Powder
Black carrot pigment is an anthocyanin pigment extracted from the fleshy roots of Umbelliferae black carrot. Radish is rich in many ingredients that are beneficial to human health and is a crop resource with great nutritional value. Easily soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, etc., insoluble in non-polar solvents such as oil, etc., under acidic conditions, light resistance and heat resistance are relatively stable. Black radish is the root of Asteraceae Arctium lappa L., known as Oriental ginseng. It is native to China and is spindle-shaped, fleshy, with brown skin and a yellow interior. The taste is slightly bitter and sticky. Burdock enjoys the reputation of the king of vegetables. It is comparable to ginseng in Japan. It is a health product with extremely high nutritional value. It is a treasure throughout the body, rich in inulin, cellulose, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc. A variety of minerals and amino acids are required, and the carotene contained in them is 280 times higher than that of carrots. Widely distributed throughout the country. Born in hillsides, valleys, forest edges, forests, bushes, wetlands by rivers, village roads or wastelands, 750-3500 meters above sea level. It is processed by the current more advanced spray drying technology. It is powdery, with good fluidity, good taste, easy to dissolve and easy to store.
2. Parameters of Black Carrot Powder
|Product Name||Black Carrot Powder|
|Appearance||Purple red powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
3. Functions of Black Carrot Powder
1. Black carrot powder for antioxidants, preventing dry and rough skin.
2. Black carrot powder for growth promotion and prevention of congenital defects.
3. Black carrot powder for the promotion of healthy bone and tooth growth.
4. Black carrot powder for the maintenance of reproductive function.
5. Black carrot powder is used as a coloring agent and nutritional fortifier.
4. Application of Black Carrot Powder
1. Black carrot extract can be used in the field of health care products to improve immunity.
2. It can be used in the field of food additives. Beta-carotene is also an important pigment that has been proven as a nutritional food additive.
3. Black carrot powder is rich in amino acids, vitamins and natural moisturizing factors, which can be used in cosmetics.
5. FAQ of Black Carrot Powder
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Black Carrot Powder