|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Oregano Leaf Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Plant Extract||Active Ingredient:||30% Carvacrol|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Specification:||10:1||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
10:1 Oregano Leaf Extract,
Food Grade Oregano Leaf powder,
30% Carvacrol Oregano Leaf Extract
CAS 84082-58-6 Food Grade 10:1 Oregano Leaf Extract 30% Carvacrol
1. Introduction to Oregano Leaf Extract
Oregano extract is the dry whole herbal extract of Oregano Vulgare L., a Labiatae plant, and oregano oil is the main active ingredient, and the main components in the oil are carvacrol and thymol. As a new type of natural plant antibiotic, oregano oil has the characteristics of broad-spectrum antibacterial, remarkable curative effect, not easy to develop drug resistance, and small adverse reactions, and has broad development prospects. In addition, it also has anti-oxidation, enhances immunity and other effects, and has a sleeping effect. Oregano is Lamiaceae, oregano is a perennial subshrub or herb, aromatic; rhizomes oblique, woody. Stems up to 60 cm high, quadrangular, often leafless near the base. The leaves are petiolate, the back is nearly round, pubescent, the leaves are oval or oblong-oval, the apex is obtuse or slightly obtuse, the upper part is bright green, often with purple halo, the lower part is light green, the bracts are mostly sessile, inflorescence Corymboid panicle, many flowers densely composed of spikelets; bracts sharp, green or purple halo, calyx bell-shaped, corolla purplish red, pinkish to white, tubular bell-shaped, bisexual corolla, obvious eaves Two-lipped, filaments filiform, flat, glabrous, anthers oval, style slightly beyond stamens, lobes subulate.
2. Parameters of Oregano Leaf Extract
|Product Name||Oregano Leaf Extract|
|Active ingredient||30% Carvacrol|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Oregano Leaf Extract
1. The main components of oregano extract that play an antibacterial role are phenols and terpenes. Phenols can change the permeability of cell membranes by denaturing proteins in cell membranes or reacting with phospholipids in cell membranes to destroy proteins. The synthesis of microbial cells inhibits the growth of microbial cells; terpenoids can also affect the DNA self-replication process in bacteria, thereby inhibiting the reproduction and growth process of bacteria, thereby inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
2. Antioxidant effect. Oregano extract contains a variety of compounds, mainly phenolic acids and terpenoids that play a role in oxidation.
3. Oregano extract can promote the growth and development of immune organs of the body, improve the phagocytic ability of phagocytes, thereby enhancing the immunity of the body. Studies have shown that oregano oil can inhibit the growth and reproduction of harmful bacteria, which is conducive to the formation of normal microbial flora, increases the content of gastric contents, prolongs the residence time of nutrients in the digestive tract, and promotes protein and other substances. Absorption and utilization provide sufficient nutrition for the development of immune organs.
4. In addition to antibacterial, antioxidative, and enhancing animal immunity, it also has antitumor effects.
4. Application of Oregano Leaf Extract
1. Feed additives. Oregano is an antibacterial growth-promoting additive approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of China. It is formulated into a 10% premix and used in the feed additive industry. It can significantly promote animal growth, promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients, and improve feed utilization.
2. Natural antibiotics. Certain chemical components of oregano extract do have strong anti-inflammatory effects on human THP-1 cells.
3. It has a strong bactericidal effect and can replace carcinogenic, teratogenic or toxic chemical preservatives as food preservatives.
4. It has a strong aroma and can be used as an excellent edible spice.
5. In the cosmetic industry, oregano oil can be used as a raw material for skincare and beauty products.
5. FAQ of Oregano Leaf Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Oregano Leaf Extract