|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-Ascorbic Acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Vitamin C||CAS NO.:||50-81-7|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||99%|
Organic Ascorbic Acid Powder,
Ascorbic Acid Powder For Healthcare,
CAS 50-81-7 Sodium Ascorbate Powder
The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid Powder CAS 50-81-7 Healthy Care Vitamin C
1. Introduction of Vitamin C
Vitamin C, also known as vitamin C, is a polyhydroxy compound with the chemical formula C6H8O6. The structure is similar to glucose, and the two adjacent enol hydroxyl groups on the 2nd and 3rd positions in the molecule are easily dissociated to release H+, so it has the property of acid, also known as L-ascorbic acid. Vitamin C has strong reducibility and is easily oxidized to dehydrovitamin C, but its reaction is reversible, and ascorbic acid and dehydroascorbic acid have the same physiological function, but if dehydroascorbic acid is further hydrolyzed, it will generate diketone ancient. laconic acid, the reaction is irreversible and the physiological efficacy is completely lost. Vitamin C is a white crystal or crystalline powder, odorless, sour, and gradually turns yellowish after a long time. Soluble in water, acidic, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in chloroform or ether. The molecular structure of vitamin C has an enediol structure, a lactone ring, and 2 chiral carbon atoms. Therefore, vitamin C is not only active but also has optical activity.
2. Parameters of Vitamin C
|Product Name||Vitamin C powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Vitamin C
1. High concentration of vitamin C helps to reduce cystine in food protein to cysteine, and then synthesize antibodies.
2. Vitamin C can reduce the hard-to-absorb trivalent iron to easily-absorbed divalent iron, thereby promoting the absorption of iron. In addition, it can also make the sulfhydryl group of ferrous complexes and the like in an active state so as to play a role effectively, so vitamin C is an important auxiliary drug for the treatment of anemia.
3. Vitamin C can promote the reduction of folic acid to tetrahydrofolic acid, so it also has a certain effect on megaloblastic anemia.
4. Maintain the activity of thiolase.
5. After supplementing a large amount of vitamin C in the body, it can alleviate the toxic effects of heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic on the body.
6. Vitamin C can block the synthesis of carcinogen N-nitroso compounds and prevent cancer.
7. Scavenge free radicals.
4. Application of Vitamin C
1. Vitamin C powder can be used in cosmetics
2. Vitamin C can be used in medical products
3. Vitamin C is mainly used in medicine to prevent or treat scurvy, as well as for dental and other diseases.
4. Vitamin C powder can be used in food additives
Vitamin C can be used in sandwich hard candy at a dosage of 2000-6000mg/kg.
Vitamin C in high iron cereals and their products at a dosage of 800-1000mg/kg
The use of vitamin C in baby food is 300-500 mg/kg
200-400 mg/kg of vitamin C in canned fruit.
The amount of vitamin C used in beverages and milk beverages is 120-240 mg/kg
The amount of vitamin C used in fruit purees is 50 to 100 mg/kg.
5. FAQ of Vitamin C
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Vitamin C