|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Multiple Specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Tanshinone||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Plant Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||UV,HPLC|
|Specification:||5%-50%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Tanshinone Salvia Miltiorrhiza Powder,
Natural Salvia Miltiorrhiza Powder,
Natural Herbal Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract
Tanshinone IIA 5%-50% CAS 568-72-9 Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract
1. Introduction of Salvia Tanshinone
Tanshinone, also known as total tanshinone, is a lipid-soluble phenanthrene quinone compound with a bacteriostatic effect extracted from the traditional Chinese medicine Salvia miltiorrhiza (Lamiaceae plant Salvia miltiorrhiza root). There are more than 10 tanshinone monomers such as tanshinone, among which cryptotanshinone, dihydrotanshinone II, hydroxytanshinone, methyl tanshinone, and tanshinone IIB 5 monomers have antibacterial effects, and have anti-inflammatory and cooling effects. Tanshinone IIA sodium sulfonate, the sulfonated product of tanshinone IIA, is soluble in water. Clinical trials have shown that it has a significant effect on treating angina pectoris with fewer side effects. It is a new drug for the treatment of coronary heart disease. Tanshinone has many functions such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, and promoting wound healing. Long-term use has not seen obvious side effects.
2. Parameters of Tanshinone
|Product Name||Tanshinone IIA|
|Place of Origin||China|
3. Functions of Tanshinone
1. Tanshinone has a stronger antibacterial effect on Staphylococcus aureus than berberine and also has an inhibitory effect on Mycobacterium tuberculosis and two species of Trichophyton.
2. Tanshinone has an obvious anti-inflammatory effect. It has an obvious inhibitory effect on the increase of capillary permeability caused by histamine in the first-phase model of inflammation
3. Tanshinone has an anticoagulant effect. The effect is stronger than that of Protea aldehyde.
4. Tanshinone has an anti-androgenic effect, reduces sebum production, has anti-P. acnes effect reduces inflammation exacerbated by bacterial metabolism and can be used for acne treatment.
4. Application of Tanshinone
1. Used in the pharmaceutical industry.
2. It can be used as cosmetic raw material.
3. Applied in the field of health food.
5. FAQ of Tanshinone
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Tanshinone