|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-Stevia Leaf Extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Stevia Leaf Sweetener||CAS NO.:||57817-89-7|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||RA98%|
Stevia Leaf Extract Natural Sweetener,
Water Soluble Stevia Leaf Powder,
97% Stevia Leaf Extract
97% Water Soluble Stevia Leaf Extract Powder Natural Sweetener
1. Introduction of Stevia Leaf Extract
Stevia, also known as stevioside, with the chemical formula C38H60O18, is a glycoside extracted from the leaves of the Asteraceae plant, Stevia. Stevia is native to Paraguay and Brazil. It has the characteristics of high sweetness and low-calorie energy. Its sweetness is 200-300 times that of sucrose, and its calorific value is only 1/300 of sucrose. Stevia is a new natural sweetener extracted from the Asteraceae herb Stevia (or Stevia leaf), which has been used in South America as a medicinal herb and sugar substitute for hundreds of years. Data from the international sweetener industry shows that stevioside has been widely used in the production of various food and beverages in Asia, North America, South America and the European Union. China is the world's leading producer of steviol glycosides. Stevia is a genus of the Asteraceae family with about 261 species of herbs and shrubs native to subtropical and tropical regions of western North and South America. Stevia, one of the species in this genus, is widely cultivated for the production of stevia from its leaves. Stevia is a common sweetener and sugar substitute. Its sweetness spreads more slowly and lasts longer than table sugar, but some high-concentration extracts have a bitter or licorice-like aftertaste.
2.Parameters of Stevia Leaf Extract
|Product Name||Stevia Leaf Extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Stevia Leaf Extract
1. Stevia Sweetener is a natural sweetener, which makes it an excellent choice for those who want to control their blood sugar levels or lose weight.
2. Stevia regulates insulin levels and helps strengthen the pancreas.
3. May reduce the risk of diabetes and hypoglycemia.
4. Application of Stevia Leaf Extract
1. Stevioside is added to food, beverages or pharmaceuticals as an aromatic flavor enhancer
2. Mixed with sorbitol, glycine, alanine, etc. to produce cake flour.
3. Used to make various soft drinks, such as low-energy cola drinks.
4. The combination of stevioside and high fructose syrup to sweeten.
5. Stevioside can also be used in solid beverages, healthy beverages, sweet wine and coffee.
5. FAQ of Stevia Leaf Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Stevia Leaf Extract