|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Holy Basil Extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Holy Basil Leaf Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Plant Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||Holy Basil Leaf Extract|
|Specification:||10:1||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Food Grade Holy Basil Leaf Extract,
10:1 Holy Basil Leaf Extract Powder,
Holy Basil Supercritical Extract Powder
Food Grade CAS 91845-35-1 Holy Basil Leaf Extract 10:1 Brown Powder
1. Introduction of Holy Basil Extract
Holy basil extract, also known as Tulasi, is an important botanical in many different types of alternative medicine and is thought to contain elements that help reduce the effects of stress and improve mental clarity. Holy basil, is a traditional Chinese name. Ocimum sanctum L. is the whole rooted herb of the Lamiaceae plant. Distributed in Taiwan and Hainan. It has the effect of relieving pain and relieving asthma. For headache, asthma. Subshrubs, up to 1 m tall. Stems erect, base woody, subcylindric, striate, sparsely pubescent, much-branched. Leaves oblong, apex obtuse, base cuneate to suborbicular, margin shallowly serrated, puberulent and glandular on both sides, sparsely pubescent along veins, 4-6 pairs of lateral veins, and midrib on top and bottom Conspicuous, petioles slender, sub flat, spread sparsely pubescent. Racemes slender, attached to stems and branch tops, usually tridentate at stem tops, single at branch tops, with peduncle 1-1.5 cm long, consisting of mostly distant cymes with usually 6 flowers.
2. Parameters of Holy Basil Extract
|Product Name||Holy Basil Leaf Extract|
|Appearance||Brown yellow powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
3. Functions of Holy Basil Extract
1. Healing acne, healing, bruises, cuts.
2. Removal of parasites, bee or New Orleans venom.
3. Roots can be used for heating, bee stings, insect bites.
4. Holy Basil Leaf Extract has a variety of antibacterial, anti-stress and anti-microbial properties.
5. Other uses include treatment of stomach problems, motion sickness, stomach and gastric upset, diarrhea and vomiting.
4. Application of Holy Basil Extract
1. The main functions of holy basil leaf extract in cosmetics and skincare products are soothing, anti-allergic, sunscreen and anti-dandruff.
2. Holy basil extract is often sold as a supplement in the health food field.
3. It can be used in the field of medicine.
5. FAQ of Holy Basil Extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Holy Basil Extract