|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Ellagic Acid||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Application:||Health-care|
Ellagic Acid For Skin Whitening,
Natural Herbal Extracts Ellagic Acid,
HPLC Ellagic Acid Powder
Ellagic Acid For Skin Whitening CAS 476-66-4 HPLC Test Method
1. Introduction of Ellagic Acid
Ellagic acid is an organic compound with the chemical formula C14H6O8, a polyphenolic dilactone, a dimerized derivative of gallic acid. Ellagic acid is a natural polyphenol component that widely exists in various soft fruits, nuts and other plant tissues. The color reaction of ellagic acid with ferric chloride is blue, and it is yellow in the presence of sulfuric acid. Ellagic acid has a significant inhibitory effect on chemical-induced carcinogenesis and various other carcinogenesis, especially on colon cancer, esophageal cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, tongue and skin tumors. Ellagic acid can exist not only in free form, but also in condensed form (such as ellagitannin, glycosides, etc.) in nature. The color reaction between ellagic acid and ferric chloride is blue, yellow in case of sulfuric acid, positive for Greiss-meger reaction, and easy to combine with metal cations such as ca2 and M. Pure ellagic acid is a yellow needle-like crystal with a melting point greater than 360 ºC, slightly soluble in water, alcohol, soluble in alkali, pyridine and dimethyl sulfoxide, and insoluble in ether.
2. Parameters of Ellagic Acid
|Product Name||Ellagic Acid|
|Place of Origin||China|
3. Functions of Ellagic Acid
1. For skin whitening, inhibit tyrosinase activity, block the production of melanin, and have the effect of whitening and lightening.
2. Ellagic acid can effectively protect from external damage. Blocks tyrosinase activity, inhibits melanin production, and has antioxidant effects.
3. Ellagic acid is an effective inhibitor of eosinophils and can be used to treat allergic inflammation.
4. Ellagic acid can resist carbon tetrachloride-induced liver poisoning in vivo and in vitro, and can also resist lipid peroxidation induced by tert-butyl hydroperoxide, so it has the effect of protecting liver.
5. In inhibiting lipid peroxidation, ellagic acid is considered to be the most effective inhibitor of the initial stage of microsomal NADPH-dependent lipid peroxidation.
4. Application of Ellagic Acid
High-purity ellagic acid is mainly used as additives in medicines, health foods and cosmetics, as functional factors such as anti-oxidation, inhibition of human immunodeficiency virus, and skin whitening.
5. FAQ of Ellagic Acid
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Ellagic Acid