|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Ginsenoside|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Ginsenoside Rg1||CAS NO.:||22427-39-0|
|Appearance:||Off-white Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Application:||Health-care||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
Ginsenoside Ginseng Extract Powder,
Organic Ginseng Extract Powder,
Rg1 Panax Ginseng Extract
Oragnic Ginseng Extract Powder CAS 22427-39-0 Ginsenoside Rg1
1. Introduction of Ginsenoside Rg1
Ginsenoside Rg1, one of the main active components of ginseng, was identified as a protopanaxatriol type, which has pharmacological effects on various cancers, such as neuroprotective and antitumor effects. Ginsenosides all have a similar basic structure, and all contain a steroid core consisting of 30 carbon atoms arranged into four rings. They are divided into two groups according to the structure of the glycosidic group: dammarane type and oleanane type. Ginsenoside Rg1 prevents arthritis by inhibiting osteoclast differentiation. An antineoplastic agent that inhibits NF-kB-dependent MMP expression in PMA-induced tumor cell invasion. Ginsenoside Rg1 is a class of triterpenoid saponins and steroidal glycosides with anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities. This product is white crystalline powder, easily soluble in methanol and ethanol, derived from ginseng and American ginseng.
2.Parameters of Ginsenoside Rg1
|Product Name||Ginsenoside Rg1|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Ginsenoside Rg1
1. The organic acids contained in loquat can stimulate the secretion of digestive glands, and have a considerable effect on increasing appetite, helping digestion and absorption, quenching thirst and relieving heat;
2. Amygdalin can moisten the lungs and relieve cough, expectorate phlegm, and treat various coughs;
3. Inhibit the effect of influenza virus, eating regularly can prevent colds in four seasons;
4. Rich in cellulose, pectin, carotene, malic acid, citric acid, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, and C. Rich in vitamin B and carotene, it has the functions of protecting eyesight, keeping skin healthy and moist, and promoting children's physical development.
4. Application of Ginsenoside Rg1
1. Applied in the field of medicine.
1. Applied in the health care products industry.
1. Used in cosmetic raw materials.
5. FAQ of Ginsenoside Rg1
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Ginsenoside Rg1