|Product Name:||Rutin||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Plant Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Yellow Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Specification:||95%||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Anti Inflammatory Rutin Powder,
Antioxidant Sophora Japonica Extract,
Sophora Japonica Extract Powder
Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant sophora japonica extract rutin powder CAS 153-18-4
1. Introduction of Rutin
Rutin, also known as rutin and vitamin P, with the molecular formula C27H30O16, is a natural flavonoid glycoside, which belongs to the flavonol glycosides widely present in plants. The two glycosides are glucose and rhamnose. Appearance is a light yellow or light green crystalline powder. Soluble in pyridine, formyl and lye, slightly soluble in ethanol, acetone and ethyl acetate, almost insoluble in chloroform, ether, benzene, carbon disulfide and petroleum ether. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-allergic, anti-viral and other effects. Rutin exists in rutin leaves, tobacco leaves, orange peels, tomatoes, etc., and is especially rich in Sophora japonica rice and buckwheat flowers. The medicinal rutin in my country is extracted from Sophora japonica. After washing Sophora japonica, boil with hot water and lime milk for 20min, add borax, keep at 95-100℃ for half an hour, filter while hot, adjust the filtrate to pH=6-7 with hydrochloric acid, cool to below 30℃, The rutin is left to stand to separate out the crystals and separated to obtain the crude rutin, which is dissolved, recrystallized and dried to obtain the finished product. The total yield is 8.3% based on Sophora japonica rice.
2. Parameters of sophora japonica extract
|Place of Origin||China|
3. Functions of Rutin
1. Rutin is a flavonoid compound, which is a strong oxidant for scavenging free radicals. It can terminate the chain reaction of free radicals, inhibit the peroxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids on biofilms, remove lipid peroxidation products, and protect biofilms. And the integrity of the subcellular structure plays an important role in the body.
2. Anti-lipid peroxidation, Lipid peroxidation refers to a series of oxidation processes caused by reactive oxygen species attacking polyunsaturated fatty acids in biological membranes. Rutin has an anti-oxidative effect against the decline of antioxidant capacity caused by the decline of endogenous estrogen.
3. Antagonize the action of platelet-activating factor.
4. Anti-acute pancreatitis, rutin can effectively prevent the occurrence of hypocalcemia, and reduce the concentration of Ca2+ in pancreatic tissue.
5. Rutin has a strong absorption effect on ultraviolet rays and X-rays.
4. Application of sophora japonica extract
1. Can be used as an edible antioxidant
2. In the field of health care products, nutritional enhancers, etc.
3. It has an anti-aging effect in the field of cosmetic raw materials.
5. FAQ of Rutin
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of sophora japonica extract