|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Tremella Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Type:||Plant Extract||Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||Polysaccharide 40%-50%|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||MOQ:||1kg|
Tremella Extract Polysaccharide Powder,
Cosmetic Grade Polysaccharide Powder,
50% Tremella Fuciformis Extract
Health and cosmetic grade tremella extract polysaccharide CAS 778577-37-0
1. Introduction of Tremella extract
Tremella extract is a product extracted from the fruiting body of Tremella plant or Tremella spores by liquid deep fermentation. The main active ingredient is Tremella polysaccharide. Tremella polysaccharides can improve human immune function, enhance the macrophage function of macrophages, enhance the function of white blood cells. It has the functions of lowering blood sugar, lowering blood lipids, anti-aging, anti-ulcer, anti-thrombosis, anti-mutation, anti-tumor, and maintaining skin moisture. Long-term use of white fungus can moisturize the skin, and has the effect of removing facial chloasma and freckles. Therefore, the application of tremella extract in cosmetics has been paid more and more attention by people. Tremella is composed of two parts: mycelium and the fruiting body. The mycelium is a vegetative organ, which is composed of numerous tubular hyphae with septate branches. The fruiting body is milky white, gelatinous, composed of many clumped petals, 4-10 cm wide, soft and translucent when fresh, beige after drying, and shrinks strongly to 1/10-1/20 in volume.
2. Parameters of Tremella extract
|Product Name||Tremella extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Tremella extract
1. Influence on immune function, Tremella polysaccharide can enhance the phagocytic ability of peritoneal macrophages to chicken red blood cells, and the effect of Tremella polysaccharide is stronger than that of Tremella spore polysaccharide.
2. It does not have a direct inhibitory or killing effect on cancer cells, and its anti-cancer effect is achieved through an intermediate host effect, that is, by enhancing the body's immune function against tumors.
3. It has a certain promotion effect on hematopoietic function.
4. Tremella polysaccharide has a protective effect on the liver.
5. Anticoagulant and antithrombotic effects.
6. Tremella polysaccharide and Tremella spore polysaccharide have a significant hypoglycemic effect.
7. Promote ulcer healing.
8. Has anti-aging and antioxidant effects.
4. Application of Tremella extract
1. It is used in high-end cosmetics as a moisturizing and whitening agent
2. Can be made into slimming capsules
3. To be developed as a medicine.
5. FAQ of Tremella extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Tremella extract