|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Multiple specifications|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Mulberry Leaf Extract||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Specification:||1%,2%,5%,10% DNJ||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Multiple specifications CAS 19130-96-2 mulberry leaf extract for blood sugar
1. Introduction of Mulberry leaf extract
The mulberry leaf extract uses the mulberry leaf powder processed from the first to third new leaves on the mulberry branches in the late spring silkworm or before the frost as the raw material, dried in the shade, pulverized, and heated and extracted with n-butanol, 90% ethanol and water, respectively. Spray-dried. The extract contains mulberry leaf flavonoids, mulberry leaf polyphenols, mulberry leaf polysaccharides, DNJ, GABA and other physiologically active substances, which are used to prevent and treat cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obesity and anti-aging. Deoxynojirimycin from mulberry leaf extract and flavonoids from Pueraria root combine to form a new substance--washinglucagon, which is suitable for treating blood sugar, blood lipids, and anti-inflammatory effects. The leaves are mostly curled and broken, the complete ones are oval or broadly ovate, 8-13cm long, 7-11cm wide, the apex is pointed, the edge is serrated, sometimes irregularly divided, the base is truncated, round or heart-shaped: above The flowers are green, slightly shiny, with fine hairs along the veins, the lower part is lighter, the veins are protruding, the small veins are intertwined into a network, and there are dense fine hairs. Crunchy and brittle. Smell, light, slightly bitter. The leaves are complete, large and thick, and yellow-green in color.
2. Parameters of Mulberry leaf extract
|Product Name||Mulberry leaf extract|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV|
3. Functions of Mulberry leaf extract
1. The effect of lowering blood pressure. The rutin in mulberry leaves also has the effect of lowering blood pressure. Antispasmodic effect Quercetin can reduce the tension of the intestinal and bronchial smooth muscle.
2. The mulberry leaf extract can improve the activity of free radical scavenging enzymes, reduce the brown substance in the tissue to delay aging. The superoxide dismutase in its extract can catalyze the disproportionation of superoxide anion free radicals to generate molecular oxygen and hydrogen peroxide, which can remove free radicals in time, thereby protecting the body from free radical damage. plays a very important role.
3. Anti-inflammatory effect, its effect may be to protect the capillary wall, make capillaries dense, and inhibit exudation.
4. Staphylococcus aureus, diphtheria bacillus, beta-hemolytic streptococcus, bacillus anthracis, etc. have strong inhibitory effects.
5. It has the effect of lowering blood sugar and anti-diabetic. The ecdysterone in mulberry leaves also has a hypoglycemic effect, which can promote the conversion of glucose into glycogen. Certain amino acids in mulberry leaves can stimulate the secretion of insulin, which can be a regulatory factor for the secretion and release of insulin in the body and reduce the rate of insulin decomposition to lower blood sugar.
6. Antispasmodic effect.
4. Application of Mulberry leaf extract
1. Medicinal development.
2. As livestock and poultry feed or additives, it has good palatability and high nutritional value.
3. As a natural preservative for high-grade food.
4. For the production of beauty cosmetics.
5. FAQ of Mulberry leaf extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Mulberry leaf extract