|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-rosa roxburghii|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract||CAS NO.:||95298-47-8|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Specification:||VC 8%|
Food grade CAS 95298-47-8 rosa roxburghii fruit extract VC 8%
1. Introduction of Rosa roxburghii fruit extract
Rosa roxburghii is the fruit of the silk reeling flower of the Rosaceae plant, also known as Wenxianguo and Dengyiguo. Small perennial deciduous shrub with thorny branches and thorns, flowers in full bloom, pink, red or dark red flowers, summer flowers and autumn fruits, fruit shape like a small pomegranate, and the peel is densely covered with small thorns. Ripe fruit golden yellow, thorns dark red. The pulp is crispy, sweet and sour in taste, slightly astringent at first ripening, and astringent after ripening. Fruit can quench thirst, relieve heat, and satisfy the stomach. Root bark and young leaves can cure diarrhea. Transplanting is not only used as a fence, but also for ornamental purposes, which is convenient for medicinal and edible purposes. Prickly pear is known as the "King of Vitamin C" and contains a variety of ingredients that are beneficial to the human body. The chemical components of prickly pear are mainly divided into vitamins, trace elements, pentacyclic triterpenes, flavonoids, organic acids, and other components including SOD, PRRT, amino acids and inorganic salts. Prickly pear is rich in vitamins, vitamin C is 2087mg/100g, which is 800 times that of apples, 400 times that of bananas, 100 times that of red oranges, 22 times that of tomatoes, and 10 times that of kiwifruit.
2.Parameters of Rosa roxburghii fruit extract
|Product Name||Rosa roxburghii extract|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Rosa roxburghii fruit extract
1. Rosa roxburghii fruit extract can enhance the body's resistance to infection, prevent and resist cancer, expel lead, lower blood lipids and blood pressure.
2. In the treatment of scurvy, when vitamin C is deficient, the synthesis of intercellular substances such as collagen will be blocked, and the intercellular substance will increase, which will have a greater impact on the rapidly growing collagen tissue (such as wound healing). There will be poor wound healing: bones and teeth are easy to break and fall off; capillaries are enlarged, causing scurvy such as subcutaneous, mucous membrane, and muscle bleeding. A high intake of vitamin C can treat scurvy.
3. Anti-aging, prickly pear extract is rich in superoxide dismutase, eating prickly pear fresh fruit and processed products can improve the activity of SOD in the human body, reduce lipid peroxide, and have obvious anti-aging effects.
4. In the treatment of beriberi, vitamin B1 is one of the six essential vitamins for the human body, which is indispensable for the normal growth and metabolism of human beings.
5. To treat oral inflammation, vitamin B2 is one of the most deficient vitamins in Chinese diets. Cheilitis and glossitis are common when B2 is deficient
6. Promote the normal development of the human body and treat night blindness. Taking Rosa roxburghii fruit extract can treat vitamin A and vitamin E deficiency.
7. Can strengthen the spleen and aid digestion, and has the pain relief effect of atropine.
4. Application of Rosa roxburghii fruit extract
1. Prickly pear extract is a medicinal raw material.
2. It can be used as a food additive to make solid beverages, fruit wine, prickly pear juice, tablet candy, etc.
5. FAQ of Rosa roxburghii fruit extract
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Rosa roxburghii fruit extract