|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL- Bird Nest Acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Sialic Acid||CAS NO.:||131-48-6|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Lead Time:||1-3 Working Days After Payment|
|Application:||Health-care||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
98% White Powder Sialic Acid in Bird Nest CAS 131-48-6 for Health
1. Introduction of Sialic Acid
Bird's nest is a nest built by the saliva secreted by several species of swiftlets and their down feathers. Bird's nest is rich in sugars, organic acids, free amino acids and characteristic substances - bird's nest acid, which has the functions of nourishing yin, moisturizing dryness, invigorating the middle and invigorating qi. 's favorite. Bird's nest acid, also known as sialic acid, is named for its high content in bird's nest. It is a group of derivatives of neuraminic acid and widely exists in vertebrates, mammals and various plant tissues. The content of sialic acid in a genuine bird's nest is about 10%. The main form of sialic acid is N-acetylneuraminic acid. The structure of N-acetylneuraminic acid is shown in Figure 1. The chromophore in its structure is relatively small and acidic Under these conditions, it can interact with o-phenylenediamine or ninhydrin, and the resulting derivatives have strong UV absorption. Efficacy of bird's nest acid: It is the main biologically active ingredient in bird's nest, which can promote the information transmission speed of brain nerve cells. The content of bird's nest acid in the nerve cell membrane is 20 times that of other cells, and the content of bird's nest acid in human brain cells is 2 times that of other animals. -4 times, humans can rule the world by developing their brains. Bird's nest acid in breast milk provides immunity for infants' early growth and improves the intestinal absorption of vitamins and minerals. Since bird's nest acid will not be degraded by digestive tract enzymes when passing through the digestive system, it can enter the intestinal tract through the digestive tract to prevent the absorption of intestinal pathogenic bacteria and viruses and cells, which plays an important role in resisting a variety of bacteria.
2. Parameters of Sialic Acid
|Product Name||Sialic Acid in Bird Nest|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Shelf life||2 years|
3. Functions of Sialic Acid
1. Bird's nest acid can promote the information transmission speed of brain nerve cells.
2. The bird's nest acid in breast milk provides immunity for the early growth of infants and improves the absorption capacity of the intestinal tract for vitamins and minerals.
3. Since bird's nest acid will not be degraded by digestive tract enzymes when passing through the digestive system, it can enter the intestinal tract through the digestive tract to prevent the absorption of intestinal pathogenic bacteria and viruses and cells, which plays an important role in resisting a variety of bacteria.
4. Improve children's early intellectual growth.
5. Provide nutrients for regulating human physiological and biochemical functions.
4. Application of Sialic Acid
1. Applied in the field of medicine.
1. Applied in the health care products industry.
1. Used in cosmetic raw materials.
5. FAQ of Sialic Acid
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Sialic Acid