|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Plant oil|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Grape Seed Essential Oil||Variety:||Plant Extract Oil|
|Part:||Seed||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Color:||Pale Yellow Liquid||Application:||Health&skin Care|
Cosmetic Grade Grape Seed Essential Oil,
Plant Extract Grape Seed Essential Oil,
99% Grapeseed Carrier Oil
Food and Cosmetic grade Grapeseed essential oil CAS 8024-22-4
1. Introduction of Grapeseed essential oil
Different varieties of grape seeds and affected by their mature environment, the oil content of grape seeds is about 6% to 22%, and grape seed oil is the main product developed by grape seeds. Grapeseed oil is a high-grade edible oil obtained from the further processing of grape seeds, a by-product of winemaking or fruit juice pressing. Grapeseed oil is recognized by consumers as a non-toxic and harmless functional oil that fully meets food hygiene standards because of its unique wine aroma, grape fragrance and a variety of nutrients. Therapeutic effect. Grapeseed oil is a kind of edible oil with great commercial value. It has been fully developed in Italy and France. Currently, in countries and regions such as Europe, America and Japan, grapeseed oil is used as a high-grade Chemicalbook nutritional oil for infants and the elderly. Grapeseed oil has become a potential product with its high nutritional value and superior biological activity. The unsaturated fatty acids in grapeseed oil account for more than 91% of the total fatty acids. Among them, linoleic acid and oleic acid are the main components, accounting for 86% to 91% of the total fatty acids, which are typical linoleic acid-oleic acid type oils. In addition, grapeseed oil contains a large number of bioactive components, including vitamin E (VE), phytosterols, polyphenols, squalene and carotenoids, etc. The presence of these health concomitants makes grapeseed oil have high nutritional health It can enhance immunity, regulate body metabolism, fight cancer, lower cholesterol, lose weight, regulate blood sugar and blood lipids, delay atherosclerosis, and resist oxidation.
2.Parameters of Grapeseed essential oil
|Product Name||Grapeseed essential oil|
|Appearance||Light yellow liquid|
3. Functions of Grapeseed essential oil
1. Grape seed oil has the antioxidant activity of scavenging free radicals, improving lipid peroxidative damage, reducing the content of malondialdehyde in the blood and increasing the activity of peroxidase. Its antioxidant capacity is stronger than that of evening primrose oil, perilla oil, Common vegetable oils such as flaxseed oil can delay aging.
2. Grape seed oil has the function of inhibiting obesity. The activity is closely related to the unsaturated fatty acids and tocotrienols contained in it. Unsaturated fatty acids can reduce the accumulation of body fat by stimulating lipid peroxidation in liver tissue, inhibiting lipogenesis in liver tissue, and promoting the oxidation of fatty acids in muscles.
4. Lowering blood lipids. The effect of grapeseed oil in lowering blood lipids is mainly related to the high content of linoleic acid in grapeseed oil. The sterols in the oil can also reduce the cholesterol level in the blood by reducing the absorption of intestinal cholesterol. Other effects Grapeseed oil has a good protective effect on radiation damage.
1. It is used as high-grade nutritional oil for infants and the elderly and high-grade health-care oil for high-altitude workers and pilots.
2. Popular high-end edible oil.
3. As a raw material for advanced cosmetics, health care products and medicines.
5. FAQ of Grapeseed essential oil
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Grapeseed essential oil