|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||vegetable oil|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||DRUM, CARTON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Gingerl Oil||Variety:||Plant Extract Oil|
|Part:||Root||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Packaging:||DRUM, CARTON||Grade:||Food&Cosmetic Grade|
|Color:||Pale Yellow Liquid||Application:||Health&skin Care|
30% Ginger Essential Oil,
ISO9001 Ginger Essential Oil For Hair,
Plant Root Extract Ginger Oil
CAS 8007-08-7 Light yellow oil 30% ginger essential oil for hair
1. Introduction of Ginger oil
Ginger belongs to the genus Zingiberaceae and is a perennial herb. The main producing areas are China, India, Sri Lanka, the United States and Europe. Ginger oil can be obtained by crushing underground succulent stems and steam distillation. The oil yield is about 0.3%. The product is a light yellow liquid with a spicy smell of ginger, but the taste is not too spicy; cold pressing can also be used to extract oil. , the oil yield is about 0.33%. Ginger is an important spice seasoning worldwide and a traditional Asian medicinal and edible plant. Ginger has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 2,500 years, and it is widely used in the treatment of abdominal distension, cough, vomiting, diarrhea and rheumatism. In addition to the main physiologically active substances such as zingerone and gingerol, ginger also contains protein, more glycosides, vitamins and a variety of trace elements, it is a medicinal and edible homologous plant that integrates nutrition, flavoring and health care.
2.Parameters of Ginger oil
|Product Name||Ginger essential oil|
|Appearance||Light yellow liquid|
3. Functions of Ginger oil
1. Promote the digestion of starch, protein, fat, dairy, and fiber ingested in the diet, so as to soothe and balance the digestive system and promote the absorption of nutrients.
2. Reduce platelet stickiness and aggregation to support cardiovascular health and reduce risks such as atherosclerosis.
3. As an anti-inflammatory supplement to reduce pain and swelling due to joint inflammation and muscle pain;
4. It is used to relieve the vomiting reaction of pregnant women, the motion sickness caused by travel and the vomiting reaction caused by postoperative.
5. It has the effect of dissipating congestion and promoting blood circulation, which helps women to improve their deficient constitution, relieve fatigue, and warm their emotions.
6. Gingerol, zingerone and gingerol in ginger oil can normalize blood circulation of head skin, promote scalp metabolism, activate hair follicle tissue, strengthen hair roots, effectively prevent hair loss, gray hair, and stimulate new growth.
1. Dietary Supplements
2. Food field
3. Personal care products
5. FAQ of Ginger oil
Q1: How to confirm the product quality before placing an order?
Answer: Samples can be provided free of charge, and we have an inspection report issued by an authoritative third-party inspection agency.
Question 2: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: For high value-added products, our MOQ starts from 10 grams. For other low-value products, our minimum order quantity starts from 100g and 1kg
Question 3: Do you provide OEM/ODM?
A: Of course you can. We are a company that combines industry and trade.
Question 4: When will it be delivered?
A: 3-7 working days after payment. It will change according to the quantity.
Question 5: How to order and pay?
A: We will send it to you. You can also pay by wire transfer, Western Union, escrow, PayPal, letter of credit
Question 6: Do you provide after-sales service?
A: The 24*7 service is for you.
6. Display of Ginger oil